Do you own a Mac and want to get some tips to create an Apple ID on your Mac, then you are at the right spot. Here, we will guide you how to set up your Apple ID right on your Mac.
Apple ID is the key to access your secure Apple kingdom from which you can get several details, manage your account and services. It is also necessary if you like to use payment interface gateway on your device. You can easily manage your account any time and encypt your personal details to keep it safe using Apple ID. It is full of security features by which you can easily manage your account securely. Apple ID helps you in managing your accounts, purchase iTunes stuff, App Store apps and more.
Here is how to create Apple ID right on your Mac. There are two methods written below, choose the desired one to set it up with ease.
Using Mac Music App
You can quickly create your Apple ID right on your Mac using Mac Music app using these steps:
- First of all, open the Music app on your Mac by navigating the app dock section.
- Then, choose the Account option using the toolbar.
- Hit the Sign In tab via the pull-drop menu.
- Now, you need to setup your New Apple ID. Here, you need to type your personal details into the Apple ID creation page. Enter these details carefully:
- Associated password
- Verify your account password
- Once you have input all the details securely, hit the Submit button. The email address and password will be your Apple ID. You will get the message regarding the same.
- Now, mark the checkbox to abide by the rules and regulation of Apple. It is recommended to read every step described in the Terms and conditions page.
- Press the Next tab there.
- Now, add-on your personal details like first and last name.
- Then, input your date of birth in the requested field.
- Now, hit the Continue option there.
- Next, you need to add your payment details like payment or card number, security code, expiration date, address and billing details. Apple won’t charge any fee for this process.
- Now, cross-check all the details.
- Then, hit the Submit button there.
- Input your phone number.
- Press the Ok tab.
- After that select either Text or via Phone Call option for one time password.
- Hit the next tab.
- Now, you will receive an OTP for verification process.
- Type the digits or OTP and then press the Verify button there.
- If you want to verify your details using email, open your email and then hit the received mail to get it launched. Then, press on the verification link to get yourself verified.
Using Web-based Apple Account Services
You can also create your Apple secure ID using web services on your gadget.
Note: In case you are using Windows or Android device, then the Apple ID creation is so easy for you.
If you want to create your Apple ID right on your device using web based services, then follow these instructions carefully.
- First of all, reach the Apple ID online services using the link “appleid.apple.com.”
- Then, press the Create Apple ID option there. This option will be located at the lowermost section of the page.
- Now, type all the mandatory information like email and passcode.
Note: Don’t forget your email and secure password as it will be your Apple ID.
- Press the Continue tab there. You will then receive an email for verification code.
- After that, open your email and then hit the verification link provided to you.
- Type the six digits of secure verification code using your email.
- Hit the Continue button there.
Now, your Apple ID has been created successfully, you can easily add or manage your credit or debit cards to purchase your desired apps and iTunes contents. Apart from this, you can also add billing or shipping details to your Apple account.
Hi, this is Elisa Wilson , a tech-savvy from the Canadian province, Alberta. I am a computer science graduate who is currently working as a tech research analyst at Kforce Technologies. Alongside providing detailed info-graphics to studies in question, I also create instruction manuals and troubleshooting guides as per the client’s requirement. Recently, I have created a Roku activation guide, and here’s the link you need to follow: roku.com/link.