Well, if you want to set up Verizon email in Outlook, then you need to use the Verizon IMAP settings. IMAP is a method to retrieve emails from a mail server and it is used on various email client’s software.
So, if you want to set up Verizon email on Outlook, then you should follow the below-listed steps.
How to Setup Verizon Email on Outlook?
- Open the Outlook and then click on the File tab and then click on the Add Account button.
- Now, a new window will open, enter your email address and then click on the ‘Advanced Options’.
- Now, check the ‘let me set up my account manually’ checkbox and then click on the Connect button.
- After that, you will need to select the account type, choose IMAP from there.
- And then you will be redirected to the Account settings page where you need to enter these settings.
- Incoming mail server – imap.aol.com
- Incoming port – 993
- Outgoing mail server – smtp.verizon.net
- Outgoing port 465
- And also enter the username and password for the account in the last section of the settings page.
- Click on the Save button to add the account to your computer and start using it.
This way you can set up Verizon email in Outlook without getting in too much trouble. You can also use the Verizon webmail login form on your browser to access the account. Or visit getassist.net and learn more about the problems in your system.