Canon printers are in huge demand these days because of their good-quality printing and reliability. Canon is one of the top printer brands in the industry due to its advanced features. But sometimes, your Canon printer may experience a few technical errors. One such error is the Canon printer error e59.
What is error e59?
This error code of the Canon printer occurs when the paper information set on the printer does not match your Canon printer’s paper settings. To resolve the error, you can follow the steps penned down below:
- Check that the paper settings of your printer driver and the paper size settings are accurate. Make changes in the settings if necessary.
- Ensure that the paper settings set on the cassette of the printer are correct.
- If the cassette information and the printer information mismatch, check the settings of the driver of your Canon printer.
- Once you have checked everything, print a test page to verify that the error code e59 has been resolved.
If you are new to Canon printer and searching for the answer on how to install canon printer on Mac, you can go through the points mentioned below:
Installing Canon Printer on Mac
- The first step is to link the USB cable with your Mac device and printer.
- Go to the Apple menu and tap on the Choices option.
- Select print and fax. Once again, click on the printing tab button.
- If your Canon printer does not respond, go to the printer web browser window.
- Select the option of default web browser from default web browser and IP printers option.
- You will see a list of printer models. Choose your printer model from this list.
- Once Step 6 is done, your Mac system will be connected to your Canon printer.
- Pick on contribute for including your Canon printer on your Mac.
- Your Canon Printer will now be installed on your Mac device.
If you face any issues during the installation process, you can get in touch with our techies for instant help.