This article is all about the method required to transfer music from Android to iOS. Apple doesn’t offer any free and quick method to share or receive media across platforms. So, we have mentioned a way with the help of which; you may transfer music from Android to iOS.
Steps to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone
You will no doubt face issues while finding a way to manually transfer files between Android and iOS. First, you will have to download iTunes on your Windows PC and then get all your music files from your Android phone to iTunes. Then connect your iOS device to iTunes and further sync files from iTunes to your iOS device.
The process is more complex and challenging to follow when you are using a Mac. In that case, you need to install a third-party application on your Android device that would allow Mac to go through your device’s files. After finishing up the task above, you can then transfer your music files to Mac from your Android device.
All in all, you will face several hurdles while moving your files from Android to iOS. But with Wondershare MobileTrans, thankfully, you will not have to go through these complex methods, and you can easily transfer music from Android to iOS.
What is Wondershare MobileTrans?
Wondershare MobileTrans is a service with the help of which you can easily transfer files from Android to iOS. You can download it for free from its related website on both Mac and Windows. You can use it for transferring chats, music, and more. There are official guides for every feature that is present there. Below we have mentioned the steps with which you can use Wondershare MobileTrans to transfer Music from Android to iOS:
- You need to first download and install the Wondershare MobileTrans app from their official website.
- Once you have installed the app, you need to launch it.
- Further, connect your iOS and Android smartphones and then press the “Transfer” button in the Phone Transfer menu.
- Then you need to set your Android device as a source and the iOS device as a destination.
- The left side shown device will be your source, and the device shown on the right side will be the destination.
- In case your iOS device is appearing on the left side, you need to swap it by clicking on the “Flip” button.
- Further select “Music” as your data source.
- Then press “Start” to enable the process of music transfer.
- The transfer of the files can happen in a while or can take up to several minutes. It depends on the size of your files.
- Besides transferring music, you can also transfer screenshots, photos, videos, chats, calendars, and more.
So, this was all about how you can transfer music from your Android device to your iPhone using Wondershare MobileTrans. You can do all this with only a few clicks compared to the traditional methods, which are a bit complex and often take a reasonable amount of time.