ECG app is an excellent tool in today’s busiest world where people don’t get time to stay healthy. The app records the movements of your heart and displays how well your heart is. The Apple Watch was launched in 2015. Since then, it is regarded as an excellent tool for checking the health of your heart. One of the most important parts of the human body is the heart. If it stops beating even for 2 seconds, your life may be in danger. It becomes important to take care of the health of your heart. The Apple watch does an excellent job of measuring your heart rate with its sensors. We will explain some ways to use ECG app on your Apple Watch. Here is how you can do it.
Check Heart Rate Manually
When a person holds his/her finger on the crown of an Apple Watch, the sensor detects and measures the heart rate. The watch successfully analyzes how healthy your heart is and how well it is performing. It displays the details about the heart rate on display. This watch has made it possible to view the heart rate without going to a doctor.
Let the Watch Perform Automatically
When you put on the watch during the day, it automatically detects your heart’s pace and movements and informs you about them. All you need to do is just put on the watch, and the app will perform automatically and measure low and high reading.
Know Before You Try it
Some people make hasty decisions and repent later after buying Apple Watch as they don’t know which model will work with the ECG app. Choose the model that works with ECG and make sure if the ECG works in your country or not. You should ensure that both the Apple Watch and iPhone must be updated to the latest versions.
How to Download and Use It
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and visit the Health app and download it.
- Once you have installed it on your device, you are now ready to use it. It measures not just your heart rate, but running, sleeping, and other activities also.
- Press your finger on the digital crown of your watch. After 20-30 seconds, you will see classification on display.
- You can quickly know about the results that that app shows.
- If you see “Sinus rhythm,” it means that the watch has detected a simple pattern. The simple pattern means that your heart is in good condition.
- If you see “Inconclusive” on the screen, it means that the watch could not show any results due to wrong placement of your finger, oily or wet finger. This may cause harm to the sensors of your Apple watch.
- If your finger is wet, avoid touching the Digital crown of the Apple Watch. If you place your dry finger on it correctly, you will see the exact results on the screen.
- If you see “Atrial fibrillation,” it means that your heart is not in excellent health. In such a situation, it is recommended that you go to the doctor. You should not worry if your watch shows a low and high heart rate.
Other Wearable Devices with ECG Sensors
Apple Watch is not just a wearable device with ECG sensors. There are several others such as Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2, Fitbit Versa Lite, and Oppo Watch.