What is the right procedure for verifying the PayPal account?
If you have registered on PayPal, then you must understand that unless verifying your account with them, you cannot use the available services fully. PayPal users must verify their account so that they can use all the services without any limitation. You can provide PayPal account verification by linking your bank account or credit card to it. However, a few of you might know the right procedure for verifying your PayPal account. Therefore, you can learn the correct process to verify PayPal Account from the instructions available below.
- Launch a browser and open PayPal website on it
- Further, login to your PayPal account by typing user ID and password correctly
- Then on the home page of your PayPal account look for summary tab and open it
- After that, you have to verify your email ID and mobile number first
- Next, navigate towards link your bank section and open the tab
- Then select your Bank from the list of banks available there
- Or you can choose “I have a different bank” option if your Bank is not listed there
- Then, you have to enter the online login credentials of your Bank account
- After initiating the process to link your bank account you need to provide confirmation
- Now confirm your identity by submitting the security code send by your bank
- Henceforth, by linking your bank account to PayPal your account on its gets verified
After completing PayPal Account Verification in the same manner as mentioned above, you get access to use all the services available with them. In case you confront any sorts of problems during the verification of your PayPal account, then you can connect to the technical department for further help. Apart from that, you can also contact the PayPal customer care team in case you need any kind of assistance regarding all the other issues you might face in your account with them.