” install webroot on new computer protects your computer against viruses and many more malicious things. The Webroot is a generous choice for your PC protection. But there are some requirements for the Webroot, which need to fulfill by your computer.”
Have a valid keycode to install the Webroot on new computer:
- If you do not have a valid keycode or activation code, you are not able to activate your Webroot subscription on the new computer. If you want to purchase the Webroot subscription you can buy it from webroot.com/safe.
- A valid keycode is mandatory to install & activate Webroot after downloading it. The keycode is a unique combination of 20 alpha-numeric characters. Its look like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.
- You will get your Keycode for your Webroot, on your retail card or activation card if you purchased it from a retail (offline) store. Or it will be mentioned in your order confirmation email, which you get after completing the payment successfully.
Install Webroot on a new computer:
Once you downloaded the Webroot installer or WSA installer on your new computer you can easily install it. To install Webroot on new computer by opening or running the installer (.exe file) by double-clicking it. Usually, the installer saved on the Download Folder of your computer, you can find Webroot Installer here.
After opening or running the WSA installer, the installation is begun and a new Webroot user interface window will open. First of all, it starts checking the latest version of Webroot SecureAnywhere then starts the installation. With the help of the Webroot user interface, you can continue the installation without any hassle. Just follow the instructions on the Webroot user interface in order to finish the installation. Provide a valid Keycode and a valid Email Id when it asks for and Finishes the installation.
Install webroot on new computer with following steps:-
- Firstly, locate your downloaded setup file on your system. You will get this file in the Downloads folder or in the location where you have saved the file.
- Now, double-click the downloaded webroot.com/safe setup file in order to open the application.
- If prompted by the Security Warning pop-up box, then click the “Run” button. This will allow the application to run on your device.
- Now, if the User Account Control prompt will display on your screen, then, you have to permit the application to make the desired changes. For this, tap the “Yes” button.
- In the next window, you have to enter your Webroot product key code in the empty field.
- Also, you also change the Webroot settings in this window. For this, click the “Installation Options” tab. You will get this option at the bottom of the screen.
- After clicking this option, you can make the desired changes in the settings and click the back arrow to come back to the installation wizard.
- Further, tap the “Agree and Install” button.
- The installation process will begin. Wait for the successful completion of the process.
COMMON PROBLEMS FOR COMPUTERS AND WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE
- When your secured information getting hacked (use webroot)
- If your system performing slow – webroot safety is a light weighted software it will not slow down your computer
- Auto reboot operating system
- Popups are coming- get a webroot extension for safe surfing.
- Important data loss- Webroot is antitheft antivirus
- Corrupted operating systems, System is freezing or hanging, Hard disk crash, Applications do not response in time- unlike other webroot don’t affect the computer performance
- When the Computer wireless interface is not working, Computer is not detecting wireless and cable printers, New and old wireless and cable printer driver are corrupted, the Computer webcam is not working, Touchpad is not working. At these points, you should call technical support.
- Additionally, a real-time secuirty protects you from almost any type of attack or virus. The real-time security updates its virus database to detect these new threats on a real-time basis.