” Install webroot on second computer secures anywhere antivirus is light-weighted internet security. It will never slow down your computer. Get started with us to get your webroot secureanywhere on your computer now.”
- Runs alongside other security software. No need to uninstall existing protection just to give us a try.
No more bloat
- Free up your devices and network. No bulky signature updates or definition files.
- Uses journaling and rollback features to restore files to their uninfected state, so you don’t have to reimage.
Deploys in seconds
- Endpoint Protection deploys and is fully operational in less time than it takes to refill your coffee.
- Manage endpoints anywhere, anytime, online with a global site manager console.
- Utilizes a <1MB client which installs, scans, and protects in seconds.
Always up to date
- Threat data is delivered to Webroot-protected devices from the cloud in real-time, all over the globe.
- The Webroot® Platform continuously collects, analyzes, and correlates data, ensuring complete protection.
How to Install webroot on second computer?
- Go to the webroot.com/safe website and click on online activation of the webroot subscription.
- Enter 20 character Keycode without the hyphen. To activate webroot you should have a valid activation code.
- Click on Activate button for webs root subscription activation and flow instruction to complete the activation process
- Webroot Keycode authentication will get successful
- Allow Webroot to Scan your device for detail of scanning and setting visit webroot safe
How much does Install webroot on second computer cost?
Renewal is more than twice the cost of new??? I got an email asking me to renew for my 3 PCs for a year for $49.99 – but I can buy it new for $17.9.
How do I find my keycode for Webroot?
To find your keycode within Webroot SecureAnywhere for Mac: Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu). From the main window, click My Account. A window opens with your keycode and subscription information.