Designed & Developed to Manage Operations of Large Libraries. Providing Enriched Experience to Library Staff and Users Through Library Solutions.
LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
LIBSYS 10 Library Management System delivers unparalleled satisfaction for both patrons and library staff. It gives end to end manageability of the library operations through its comprehensive modules. As a Web-based solution, it provides platform independence. The interactive features in the industry’s most advanced OPAC make it the most rewarding choice for all the Librarians. LIBSYS 10 is a product aiming the most convenient and pleasing library experience through its value-added features.
- Acquisition: for procurement, order management and vendor management.
- Cataloguing: Library Cataloguing System to catalogue the library records faster and manage a bibliographic database using MARC 21 and RDA frameworks.
- Circulation: Circulation to handle library circulations with accuracy using the latest RFID technology.
- Serials: Serials to manage library resources like journals, newspapers, articles, etc. with ease and efficiency.
A user-friendly unified Web OPAC Library System allowing patrons to access multi-location libraries providing comprehensive information through the table of contents, summary, author notes, etc.
- OPAC: LSOpac providing a gateway to all library resources like books, journals, etc and enabling patrons to get information through a powerful search engine.
- Federated Search: Federated Search to perform a search on Z39.50, SRU/W and Libsys database resulting in sitewise listings of search results.
- Mobile Apps: LSearch App is a mobile app designed to run on android based smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices providing access of your library OPAC.
- Touch Screen Kiosks: Self Service Kiosks placed in a library integrated with LSOpac touch screen software allowing users to access catalogue
Libsys’s RFID technology wherein RFID tags are placed on library items and the information encoded on these tags can be retrieved through an RFID reader resulting in ease of operations related to Lending, Security, Shelf Management and Stock Verification.
LIBRARY ON CLOUD
LSCloud, the Libsys Cloud-based Library Management Software on the cloud to mitigate risks related to data security and reduce servers and hardware costs.