Streaming services have become an essential part of our daily lives for entertainment purposes, especially during 2020. Not only this, but the demand in the streaming market keeps fluctuating. On the one hand, YouTube TV raised its price once again after the launch of Peacock and HBO Max. While on the other, Quibi took a step back in just six months.
T-Mobile has come up with a streaming platform name TVision, which is a service similar to YouTube TV. Fortunately, you can stream on TVision via its Android, iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, Google TV, Android TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
TVision comes with a few different parts, including TVision Live TV. It is a plan that aims at competing with the likes of Hulu and YouTube TV. It is available for $40 per month and offers a total of thirty channels. These channels include Disney, Cartoon Network, ESPN, CNN, and other local networks. Not only this, but TVision also offers access to three streams at the same time and a cloud DVR of 100 hours.
Additionally, TVision Live offers two additional packages, as mentioned below:
- TVision Live TV+: It offers forty or more channels for streaming. Same as TVision Live, this package allows you three simultaneous streams and 100 hours of cloud DVR.
- TVision Live Zone: If you are looking for more channels and don’t want to opt for the two packages mentioned above, this is the one for you. It offers fifty or more channels and three simultaneous streams. Not only this, but it also gives you 100 hours of cloud DVR.
Apart from the packages, ‘TVision Vibe’ is another tier that focuses on lifestyle, drama, and comedy channels. It offers thirty or more channels but doesn’t come with a DVR. In case you want it to be added, you’ll have to pay extra for the same.
The last and final tier is ‘TVision Channels.’ This tier is used as an add-on tier to the existing plans, and it allows you to opt for premium channels according to your preference. These channels include Epix, Showtime, and Starz.
Are TVision Prices Affordable?
One of the primary questions that come up is the cost of using a service. TVision has various plans, and the prices depend on the same. Therefore, if you’re looking for a pocket-friendly experience, you may go for a lower tier. The prices of the tiers are as mentioned below:
- TVision Live TV is available for $40 per month, which includes DVR.
- TVision Live TV+ is available for $50 per month, DVR included.
- TVision Live Zone is available for $60, DVR included.
- TVision Vibe is available for $10. DVR can be purchased by paying an extra $5.
- TVision Channels have various channels, and the price varies: Starz is available for $8.99/month, Epix is available for $5.99/month, and Showtime is available for $10.99/month.
Unfortunately, only T-Mobile postpaid customers are eligible to sign up for the TVision service. However, the word is that the platform will be made available for Sprint customers anytime soon. Not only this, but the platform is likely to be available for all other users in 2021.