Disclaimer: This website ( norton.com/setup ) is only a guide for users to understand the process to Download, Install and Activate Norton Products, we do not have any affiliations from Norton and any other company related to Antivirus.
In a connected world, protecting your data is a bigger concern. It doesn’t matter if your company is big or small; hackers will steal your precious data, accounts, passwords, and even identities. At times like these, opting for an ace security partner is not a bad idea. Norton is a leading antivirus software brand that empowers big industries globally. By downloading the software from www.norton.com/setup, you can protect your PCs, iPhones, Android, and Linux based operating systems.
Norton protects your data on verified and unverified websites and offers a safe and smooth experience on the internet. You can redeem your activation code through norton.com/setup, or if you are new to the Norton family, you can check out how to download, install, and activate Norton antivirus through the guide given below.
Prerequisite before downloading Norton antivirus
Norton is top-tier antivirus software that needs specific requirements and protocols. Without the minimum settings and configuration, the software might malfunction while downloading and activating it on your systems. Below is a list of things you need to check for downloading the product.
- A valid 25-digit product key.
- 300 MB of available hard disk space.
- An active email account.
- An active Norton user account.
- A high-speed internet connection.
- Minimum 2GB of RAM.
How to create a Norton user account?
A user account is the first and foremost step for downloading, installing, and activating your product. Everything you do on the Norton website requires a user account, and you can easily create one using the steps given below.
- From your internet browser, go to norton.com/setup.
- On the webpage, select create a new account.
- Enter all the required details and set a strong password.
- Finally, click on the ‘Create Account’ button.
- You can now use a wide range of security products by signing in to your Norton user account.
How to download, install, and activate Norton?
To protect your PC from internet viruses and malware, you have to download and install the software on your preferred device. Due to Norton’s cross-platform integration, you can install the antivirus on your Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices. You can easily download, install, and activate Norton antivirus security by following the steps given below.
Download Norton antivirus
Follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome or Safari on your computer and go to www.norton.com/setup.
- Enter your username and password in the Sign In panel.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button and enter the activation code.
- On the product page, select the antivirus protection you want for your device.
- Before proceeding with your download, check the product description and its compatibility with your device.
- Now, click on the Buy Now/Download beside the product.
- Finally, complete the payment, and a download link will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the link from your email’s inbox, and the automatic download will start.
Install Norton antivirus
Follow these instructions:
- Before installing the software, uninstall previous versions of Norton antivirus from your system.
- Now, Open the download folder and double click on the Norton setup file.
- On the setup window, enter the product key when asked.
- Read the user agreement and if everything looks okay, click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- Based on your system configuration and internet speed, the process may take a few minutes.
- When the installation is over, click on the ‘Close’ button.
- Restart your PC for the new settings to take effect.
Activate Norton antivirus
Follow these guidelines:
- Open your computer, and click on the Norton icon.
- Wait for the application to load for the first time.
- Once it is fully loaded, you’ll see the ‘Activate now’ button.
- Click on the button and enter your unique activation code to activate your product.
- Wait for the software to verify your information, and once it is verified, you’ll see the subscription status in the accounts tab.
- Once you see the subscription status, it means you have successfully activated your Norton product.