How Do I Recover My Google Account?
Google account is used by worldwide users to access the varied services provided by Google on multiple devices. With the help of Google account, users can also send and receive emails to their important contacts. But sometimes numerous problems also faced by the users whenever they try to log in to their Google account due to forgetting password or account hacking. But Google proffers plenty of ways for the account recovery that users can use to recover their account and get back to their account after recovery.
How to Recover Google Account Password?
Have you forgotten the password of your Google account? Or someone has hacked your account and you are not able to access your account? Then you can simply recover your account through the preferred way of Google account recovery and if you don’t know how to recover your account, then you can follow the mentioned instructions.
Process to Recover Google Account:
- First of all, you require to visit the official account recovery page via https://accounts.google.com from your browser.
- Type the Google ID that password you wish to recover and then click on Next.
- Now you may ask to enter the last password that you use to recover your Google account and if you don’t know, then click on Try another way option.
- Now you can select a recovery option as per your choice and then click on Next.
- After that, you will get a verification code on your selected option and then click on Submit after entering the code.
- Now you need to enter your new Google account password into the given box and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Click on the Change Password tab to complete the process.
You will be able to recover Google account very easily after following the above-described instructions. But if you are still not capable of recovering your Google account, you can contact the customer service team of Google for better assistance.