Are you worried about your home security and want to keep a watch on your house while you are not around? This could be possible with the Blink Camera. You do not have to worry about the wired connection for your outdoor Blink camera as it comes with a two-year Battery life. The best thing about this camera is that you will get Day & night HD videos. Not only has that, having the smart technology makes it very easy to do the blink camera setup. It comes with a two-way audio feature and also works with Alexa. Here, you will get to know how you can set up your device easily.
Stepwise Instructions for Blink Camera Setup
If you want to have better home security around your house, you need to do the blink camera setup. You can easily do it with some simple steps. Check out the instructions below.
- To set up your camera, using the Blink app, you have to download the app from your App Store or Play Store and install it.
- Then, open the app and tap on the Create Account.
- You need to confirm your location and click on OK.
- Next, you have to enter your email address and tap on the Next button.
- Then, create a password and create your account.
- You have to complete the verification process by entering the pin from your email.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and sync your module.
- Now, you have to add your camera. For that, you have to click on the plus symbol on your screen.
- You have to select the Blink wireless Camera and scan the QR code from the back cover.
- You can change the camera name and with that, you will be done with the setup process.
Blink Camera Reset Steps
If you are having trouble with your Blink camera and you are unable to resolve it you can reset your camera with blink camera setup wizard and configure it again.
- You have to open the blink camera tap on the question mark icon and then choose “Delete Sync Module”
- Enter the serial number of your module and tap on the Delete button.
- You can sync your module again by going back to the home screen and clicking on the Plus sign.
The information above will be a great help when it comes to the set up your camera using the blink camera setup wizard. If you face any sort of issues while doing the setup and login, you can resolve them easily with the troubleshooting devices. Once you are done with the setup process, you will get 24/7 live HD videos and better home security. If you have any query or want to know more detailed information about your Blink camera, you can get in touch with one of our experts by calling us on our toll-free number.