Webroot.com/safe is a complete security suite that protects your system from any kind of threats and malware. It has phishing shields to ensure that your confidential information is never leaked while you are browsing online. Also, it scans your computer in just a few minutes, detects all threats and helps in removing it from your computer.
- Operating System: Windows 10 ( 32 and 64 bit), Windows 8 and 8.1 ( 32 and 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 7 SP1( 32 AND 64 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 ( 32 and 64 bit).
- RAM: Minimum RAM required is 128 recommended RAM is 2GB.
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB
For Mac :
- Operating System: OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13
- RAM: 128 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB.
For Android Devices :
- Operating Systems: Android operating system version 4.4 (Kit Kat) or higher
- Devices: Compatible phones and tablets including Kindle and Nook.
For Apple Devices :
- Operating Systems: iOS 10 or later is required.
- Devices: Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad mobile digital devices.
- Open the browser and Go to Webroot.com
- Then, Sign in to your account if you have already created it
- But, if do not have an account, create an account first. Register your Email address and create a password. Retype your password to confirm it.
- Then "log in" to your account with the registered Email id and password.
- If you have already purchased a webroot, you will get a download link. Click the link.
- Otherwise, click the " Free Download" button.
- Now Webroot will start downloading and it will automatically save into the downloads folder.
- After downloading, you have to install the program by clicking on the "Run" button.
- When the Webroot installer dialog opens, enter your keycode in the field mentioned in the confirmation mail from webroot. But, if you don't know where to find the keycode, click Help me find my keycode.
- Then, choose your preferred language.
- At the main Installation page, click Agree and Install to begin the installation.
- If you are prompted to enter an email address, enter your email address and click "Continue".
- Then, restart your computer by clicking "Restart now". Webroot will automatically begin and notifies you about all the updates.
So, Webroot.com/safe protects you from various threats and malware. Above is the procedure of downloading and installing the software. You can easily install it by following all the major steps. Also, you should fulfill the minimum system requirements of the webroot.com/safe.