According to Business Insider, the food delivery app is projected with is over $38 billion. Convenience is one of the key elements that customers look for app. Entrepreneurs should offer the simplest approach for the customer to book using the app. These are functional elements involved in the workflow for the GrubHub clone app development:
User end workflow
- Customers can sign up using their login credentials or use the social media handles to directly login.
- Search based on the restaurant name or cuisines from the list available.
- Sort the list based on the cuisine type, price, locality, and so on.
- Now the products can either be added to the cart or can be saved for later.
- Customers can pay for the order using credit/debit or using any of the digital payment methods.
- Then can chat with the restaurant and delivery agent for updates regarding the courier.
Restaurant side workflow
- Restaurants host a huge array of libraries for customers to choose from. They update the POS on a regular basis to manage customer needs.
- Whenever customers order via the app they get notified and prepare the food as per it.
- Once the order is prepared the respective delivery agent is notified of it.
- Upon fulfillment of each order, the restaurant gets paid based on the commission.
Delivery agents workflow
- For each customer order, the delivery agent processes the request for delivery.
- The order request comprises details such as customer address details, estimated time of delivery, order size, and so on.
- After completion of the order, the delivery agents are paid as per the commission agreement.
- They can review the details on the earnings module page as per their requirements.
Food delivery businesses are widely popular across the globe. It would be a difficult task to market and promote the GrubHub clone app. Visit the Appdupe website to learn more about clone app solutions.