The reason why Entrance exams have been termed as a cutthroat competition is not just because of the poor performance from some but from those who have been working hard for so long yet haven’t been able to crack it. For those candidates who have been yearning to crack the entrance exam, the question arises as to ‘What’s the right time to start preparing?’. The biggest challenge that most students face is that they are able to crack entrance exams like CDS, DMAT, UPSC CSE, IIFT, CHSL; but they fail to make their presence felt in the competitive market.
This book aims at providing every student with the entry-level information which will help start their preparation from right from the day one. Today, students are becoming more and more aware about the benefits of making themselves future ready. They know how to choose the right career options for themselves. And the only way to make yourself job ready is by passing through entrance exams. The book ‘Tips and Tricks to Crack Entrance Exams’ has all the tips, strategies and tricks for cracking an entrance exam effectively. Remember that success follows hard work!
How To Start Preparation for Entrance Exam in Less Time
The earlier the better! Start the preparation before the kids start their primary schooling. The work would be very easy at this stage. It is like sorting out clothes for babies. You do not go to the varsity, but buy books for them and enroll into coaching classes. If you do so, your children will learn to lay foundations of math, physics, chemistry, biology at an early stage of their life. The prime purpose of this book is to increase the preparation time by 25% for Mechanical Engineering Entrance Exam. The author guides the reader on how to start preparation for Entrance exam in less time, most often without compromising on the quality of the content.
The book includes tips on how to read easily and quickly, how to retain more out of a subject, most critical developments in Mechanics with their real-life applications, most popular options for problems encountered by how to prepare for UPSC exam students etc. If you are looking at a short cut to success without putting in hard work, real In-depth preparation for entrance exams is not the book for you. But if you want to do well, and would like advice from someone who knows what it takes to do well, then you have the right book. This guide provides over 150 questions from past entrance exams and provides tips on how to tackle them.
Students, in order to effectively practice to clear the entrance exams at different levels, must follow some basic but important guidelines:
- Develop a habit of reading: The first hack to crack entrance exam is to develop a reading habit- be it a newspaper, novel, books, biographies, and case studies. However, reading a newspaper would be the most beneficial as it will help you develop business jargons of modern world. Some good English daily with quality editorial would be the best option. This will also develop reading, reasoning, analytical and comprehensive abilities with time. Learn and add at least 10 new words to your vocabulary daily. Follow this religiously!
- Identify your key interest areas: Do self-analysis and identify your strengths and weaknesses in order to shortlist the courses in which you are interested and enjoy studying. But this implies that there is a need to focus on other subjects as well.
- Time management: Time management is one of the important aspects to crack an entrance exam. This not only applies to the study schedule but attempting the paper as well. The drafting study schedule would be highly practical and realistic. Additionally, Practicing sample papers and mock test papers will assure you of the time management skills by the time your exams start.
- Practice makes a man perfect: Practice, practice and practice to achieve your cherished goal! This is the thumb rule for cracking exams. Ensure that your concepts are clear and you are aware of all the right ways to solve questions within the timeframe.
- Prepare conceptual framework: Start learning from the basic step i.e. basic concepts and thereafter move to higher and difficult levels of concepts. Thoroughly read the current affairs for sections like data sufficiency and general awareness and online learning platforms. For verbal ability, one can go through Economic Times, novels, case studies of industry, Wren & Martin grammar book.
Unoreads e-learning is the best way to know all about your government exam study material and other study material like UPSC CGL General Knowledge and Arithmetic Topics for Students and general topics and other study material and helps to prepare for any state government Exam and organizations. To know about the latest information related to your Job, we will provide you all Government Exam Syllabus and Study Material including UPSC CGL Mains Preparation Study material, Poetry & Literature topic-wise selection of questions from Poetry & Literature category, etc.