With the launch of iOS 14, Apple introduced a lot of new and amazing features for its users. The App Library is also one of its features included in the iOS 14. As now, this latest version of Apple’s operating system is officially available for all the users; I am assuming that you might have discovered most of its features. And if you haven’t upgraded the system software of your Apple device yet, then go now and install iOS 14 on your device. Anyone can easily install this version on their iPhones and iPads. Now, if you are an iPhone user and want to explore everything about this unique feature, then here, you will get to know all about it. The App Library feature enables the users to organize the apps and allows them to clean up their device’s home screen. There is a lot more to know about this fantastic feature of iOS 14. Do you want to know?
Here, in the following article, we are going to provide you with a clear and detailed description of the App Library feature of iOS 14. And along with this, we have mentioned the ways to use this feature effectively on your iPhone. So, to get the full detailed information, please go through the complete article.
Everything to Know About App Library in iOS 14
The App Library feature of iOS 14 provides the users with a new way to manage applications installed on their iPhones. With this tool, the users can organize the apps category-wise. Using the App Library on your iPhone, you can organize all the apps alphabetically and can also manage downloads more effectively. You can even delete the apps from the app library easily and quickly. Using this feature is pretty straightforward and convenient. You will be able to find the App Library beyond the last screen of the apps on your iPhone. And now, let’s see how you can use this feature on your iPhone. Please take a look at the below-mentioned ways:
The Method to Open and Use the App Library on iPhone
Here’s how you can open and use the App Library feature on your iPhone:
- Firstly, to launch the App Library, go to the home screen of your device and swipe left through your screen to get to the last screen of the apps.
- Swipe to the left side one more time to open up the App Library.
- And now, after opening the app, you are ready to use it. In the App Library, you will notice two columns, including the auto-generated categorized apps. To open an individual app, tap on its icon. Or you can also tap on the grid of four apps placed at the bottom right side of the folder. This will reveal all the apps included in the App Library.
- If you want to delete any individual apps, simply hold and press on a category name. Or just tap on any blank area to enable the jiggle mode.
- And now, tap on the “X” icon that you will see in the corner of the app that you are going to delete.
- To add any app to your home screen, tap and hold on the app icon and then tap on the option of “Add to Home Screen”.
To use the App Library List View, please go through the following steps:
- Using the App Library List View, you will be able to find the apps installed on your device. To do that, go to the search bar of the App Library that you can see at the top of your screen and then swipe down through your screen.
- Now, type the name of an app in the search bar to get the alphabetical list of the apps. Scroll down through the list to find the apps that you are looking for.
- Once you find the app, tap on its icon to launch it. And that’s all.
So, this is all about using the App Library on the iPhone. Try out the steps now and don’t forget to share your experience with us. If you want to get more information like this, you can check out our website.