Apple Music is one of the most excellent services of Apple used by millions of iOS device users. This music streaming service provides you with a lot of great features that maximize your listening experience. Apple Music allows you to stream over more than 60 million songs, and it also enables you to create your playlist. And along with this, you can also share your favorite music track with your friends and family. If you are a music lover, then you must try this music streaming service. Now, whenever you like any song that you have listened to, you tend to play it again and again. But, there comes a time when you don’t remember the title of the song that you want to play again. So, now, how will you find that song? Well, if you use the Apple Music streaming service, then there is a way to find that song.
Are you one of those iOS device users who use Apple Music streaming service on their devices? Do you want to know how you can find a previously played song that you don’t remember? Every music track that you play in Apple Music gets automatically saved in the history section. And here, you can find every song that you might have played previously. Now, the question here is, how can you view your Apple Music history? If that is the concern, then you don’t need to go anywhere now. This article will help you to find the Apple Music history. Here, we have mentioned the procedure that will help you to view your Apple music history on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. So, to proceed further, you must go through this complete report.
The Ways to View Your Apple Music History on an iPhone, iPad, and Mac
Anyone can easily view their Apple Music listening history on any of their iOS devices. But, for that, you will have to go through all the instructions carefully that we are going to discuss in this report. The procedures are quite simple and easy that can be followed by any of the users. So, if you are facing troubles in finding the last time playing songs in Apple Music, then here’s what you need to do. Let’s start with the procedure for finding Apple Music history on iPhone and iPad.
The Steps to View Apple Music History on iPhone and iPad
Here are the steps that you must follow to view the music history in Apple Music on your iPhone or iPad:
- To proceed with this method, the very first thing that you will have to do is to open the “Music” app on your device.
- And now, tap on the currently playing music track.
- Next, go through the “Up Next” icon.
- After tapping on the icon, now swipe down through your screen to open up the history section.
- In the history section, tap on the song that you would like to play again.
- Now, after you are done listening to the song, exit the history section and return to the previous section by swiping down through your device screen.
The Procedure to View the Apple Music History on a Mac Computer
If you use Apple Music on your Mac computer and want to view your music listening history, then here’s how you can do that:
- To find your Apple Music play history on your Mac computer, firstly, launch the Music app on it.
- And after this, you will have to click on the “Radio” tab.
- Click on any Apple Music radio station to start playing it. And after that, go through the “Up Next” list icon that you will see placed at the top right corner of your screen.
- Finally, under the history section, choose and click on the song that you want to play.
- And once you are done listening to the songs, exit the history section and close the “Music” app. And this is it.
So, now, you know where you can find the previously played songs in Apple Music. Try out these steps now, and if you find this article helpful, then please take a tour of our website to get more information like this.