You need to go usa.kaspersky.com/geeksquad to redeem your Kaspersky activation product key. Here If you have a Kaspersky activation code and if it not working for you then might be you are not reading it correctly or not on the correct redeem page. So It’s not actually hard to open the Redeem Page but because of the browser redirection problems, popup ads & security conflicts not allowing you to put the Kaspersky Activation code on the correct website. Most Importantly If you are sure that the Activation code you have is correct and it’s still not working for you then we are here to help you to activate and install your Antivirus Security online.
Kaspersky in general
If you still have in your mind that Kaspersky once used to be a good antivirus but now its performance in detection and correction of threats has been degraded, then the article is surely for you. Yeah, it’s true that there was a time that Kaspersky degraded its performance but some years back well- known processor manufacturing brand Intel has taken its acquisition. The computer security brand has not changed its name but it has added a tagline along with its previous name and now it goes as Kaspersky, Intel Security. Since that time, Kaspersky is improving its security features day by day. Intel has tried to make the installation process of this antivirus automated. Though the new owner brand has not been able to implement great changes in the software, still what it changed, has made this antivirus software to cover a longer distance in its field.
Steps to Download, Install and Activate Kaspersky
Installing software refers to a process of making the device ready to run software or program. user may install McAfee product on the device (Windows or Mac), by following step by step procedure mentioned below:
- First of all, Go to the official website that is usa.kaspersky.com.
- Now, select the “My Account” option.
- And then, select the “Sign In” option from the “My Account” drop-down menu.
- On the Sign-in page, type the email address and password of the Kaspersky account in corresponding fields.
- Now, click the “Sign In” button.
- In the Kaspersky account, go to the “Subscriptions” section and select Kaspersky antivirus subscribed by users.
- Now, click on the “Add Device” button displayed in front of selected Kaspersky products.
- “Add Device” page will appear on the screen. Here, select “Type of Device” on which users want to install subscribed Kaspersky antivirus products.
- Hence, click the “Download” button displayed at the bottom of the page.
- After successful download to device, follow the on-screen instruction to install Kaspersky antivirus subscription to the device.
SERVICES REQUIRED FOR KASPERSKY COMPUTER:
- Kaspersky Antivirus installation/Uninstall
- Update Kaspersky Security
- Kaspersky Antivirus re-installation
- error fixation of Kaspersky Antivirus
- product activation of Kaspersky Antivirus
- Computers scan for the threats to analyze the virus infections
- Configure Kaspersky Antivirus settings as per system requirements
- Security setting for complete protection
- Repair Kaspersky Antivirus
- Fixing the Kaspersky firewall and network conflicting problems
- Repair Blue/black screen of death PC