4K Video Downloader is a convenient Mac utility that enables you to download YouTube videos with the snap of a catch. 4K Video Downloader can download single recordings, playlists, or a whole channel in full UHD resolution. The application additionally works with downloading video and sound from other well-known platforms like Facebook, Twitch, and more. What else do you want when the service asks for nothing in exchange? You’re just right! The application consists of different tiers, one of which is free to use.
Are you a Mac user and want to download playlists or videos using 4K Downloader? Well, you’ve landed in the right place as further, you’ll learn to do the same.
4K Video Downloader is loaded with a lot of features to make your experience of downloading audios and videos from popular platforms much easier and appropriate. All the powerful features of 4K Downloader include:
- It enables you to download videos and audios from tons of websites like YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Flickr, Facebook, Daily Motion, Instagram, etc.
- It allows you to download gaming video streams from Twitter and YouTube.
- It enables you to save and play 3D videos on your computer or TV.
- It enables you to save 360-degree videos for playback on headsets and more.
- It consists of an in-app proxy feature that enables you to get past geo-restrictions.
- It’s ‘Smart Mode’ settings enable you to save settings for audio and video in bulk.
Fortunately, you completely get to control the features of 4K Downloader. Additionally, you can opt for media file formats and resolutions up to 8K to play the videos across devices like iPhone, Android, Samsung, and a lot more.
4K Downloader has a feature built to extract the subtitles from YouTube in SRT format. Not only this, but it supports up to 50 languages. Isn’t it amazing being able to read videos like scripts?
How to Use 4K Downloader to Download Video Playlists?
One of the most favorable features of 4K Downloader is to be able to download YouTube video playlists. Thus, if you want to know more, read, and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install the 4K Video Downloader software on your Mac.
- Once installed, launch the video downloader.
- Open any video you want to download. For instance, find a video using YouTube and copy the link from the address bar.
- Click on the ‘Paste Link’ option in 4K Video Downloader.
- A pop-up menu will appear. Select the ‘Download Playlist’ option to download the complete playlist.
- Select the video format and quality in the next window.
- Once done, hit the ‘Download’ button at the bottom of the window.
The playlist will start downloading. It will take a few minutes before the videos are finally prepared to play. The best part about using a 4K Video Downloader is that it offers a free starter pack that doesn’t require you to use a credit card for the trial period. The starter pack consists of:
- It enables you to download up to 30 singles per day.
- It enables you to download up to 10 videos per playlist.
- It enables you to download up to 5 videos per channel.
Not only this, but the starter pack also allows you to download the subtitles. However, Pro packs unlock additional features like unlimited video downloads and much more.
Haven’t tried the 4K Video Downloader yet? It is one suggested must-have application for every Mac user to download anything you like using various platforms. Also, it seems like the most convenient option out of all other alternatives.