Canon Printer Error Code 6000 one of the most basic problems that occurs very regularly. As users try to print any records on the computer, it appears. The key reason behind such a mistake is the paper jam problem.
Online, we will have a short discussion about such a Canon printer mistake in this article. Just thoroughly read this message. To remedy the issues, we have listed some efficient and permanent solution. Even before that you need to know the precise source of the issue. So, take a look below and find the right explanation for that.
Causes Of Canon Printer Error 6000
- Error Code 6000 can also occur if the tray is not properly fitted into the tray.
- Also when we try to send a different paper print command at a single time, this error can occur.
- Often when the printer is surrounded by tons of papers, it can even appear on your system.
- There is either scraping or smearing of the line feed.
- This error often occurs when the sensor device or in-line-feed slit is affected by some defect.
Solutions To Fix Canon Printer Error 6000
To repair Canon Printer Error 6000, there are many methods that can be followed. You can correct the problem in your printer by following the steps listed below.
Method: 1 Resetting the Printer
The Canon Error 6000 can be cured by resetting the canon printer. The measures for it to continue are here.
- Firstly, unplug the printer from the power source and leave it for a few minutes in pause mode.
- Then, twice, push the “Stop” button.
- Only repeat this process once or twice and release the “Power” button afterwards.
- Snap 4-5 times to “Stop” the button.
Method: 2 Extra Solution for Correcting Canon Printer Error 6000
You should try this one if the canon printer error has not been corrected using the previous process. Only follow the steps:
- Clean up the paper feed tray firstly.
- Here now, pull out the paper you think is trapped inside.
- Try to take the paper tray out after extracting all the documents.
- Now, properly reinstall it and make sure it suits correctly.
- Insert, reconnect all the papers and restart the printer
Method: 3 Update the Device Driver
Via updating the system driver, you can fix this problem. You therefore need to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Tap on the Start menu first.
- Type in ‘System Manager’ and then open Device Manager.
- Now, extend your ‘Network Adapters’ category and pick your unit.
- Right-click on an icon for the computer.
- After that, click on the Driver Update option and pick ‘Automatically check for modified driver software’.
- Finally confirm this by clicking the Ok button and waiting for a few moments.
- Switch on your computer again after completing this step and check whether the problem is resolved or not.
So these were some of the simplest ways you could quickly repair Canon error 6000. Please let us know so that we can assist you immediately while performing if you face any difficulty.
Certified experts will be giving you the most precise and best solution. The team can also remotely diagnose Canon Printer Error 6000 issues. But all you have to do to get help is to visit the Canon section. To contact them, you can also use their toll-free customer service.