Roadrunner email users need to use IMAP settings when configuring their email on Outlook or any other third party email client software. If you want to do that, here are the settings for Roadrunner email for Outlook.
Incoming Mail server – mail.twc.com
Incoming Mail Port – 993
Outgoing Mail Server – mail.twc.com
Outgoing Mail Port – 587
Username – Full Email Address
Password – Password for the account
Security – SSL/TLS
So, with the help of these settings, you will be able to roadrunner email not working issue in Outlook.
How to Solve Roadrunner Email Not Working?
Just follow the steps listed here to resolve the issue with Outlook on your computer.
- First, open the Outlook and then click on the File tab, after that Account Settings option.
- Now, you need to select the Account you want to change settings to.
- After that, You will be able to see the settings already listed in the Roadrunner email account.
- Match the settings with the settings listed above, if there is any discrepancy, change the settings.
- And then click on the Save button to save the new settings permanently.
This will resolve the not working issue of the Roadrunner email in your Outlook.