if My Air Canada Flight is Cancelled?
Air Canada is the largest airline carrier in Canada that is headquartered in Saint-Laurent. It is been more than 80 years since they are covering more than 200 destinations and most of them are internationals regions.
Though, in many scenarios, tickets get canceled. If your ticket is canceled too, and wondering what will happen next, then you should aware of the Air Canada cancellation policy. We have covered them below.
Air Canada Cancellation Policy
Cancellation depends on the type of cancellation you made. If the cancellation is made from your side, then it depends on the time of cancellation. If the cancellation is from airlines, then you can get a quick refund.
- 24-hour risk free cancellation: If you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking, then you can get the refund without paying any kind of charges
- If the cancellation is made after 24 hours, then there will some cancellation charges
- You can cancel the tickets 10 minutes prior to departure, but you have to face some penalty
- If you have purchased the non-refundable and cancel within 24 hours of purchasing, then you can get the refund
- In case of refundable tickets, you can cancel the tickets after 24 hours of purchasing without bearing any additional charges
- If the flight gets canceled due to some technical glitch or poor weather, then a refund will be made within an hour. Though, the airline can arrange some other flight or provide you the travel points that you can use for the future travel
- After cancellation, if you are eligible for the refunds, then you can get the refund in two ways. First, you can get the refund directly to your account, and second in terms of travel points
- Refunds are depended more on the type of payment mode you use. For payment made by the credit cards will be refunded in 7 days
This one is Air Canada flight cancellation policy. If you are satisfying the above-mentioned points, then you can apply online. You can interact with the customer support team and know more about the refund process.