For most users, the HP printer setup procedure involves placing a printer toner, cartridge, and paper into the bundle. Taking away the packaging is generally unnecessary unless someone is replacing an old cartridge using a newer one. If this is the first time working with a new cartridge, eliminating the old ones, and placing a brand new cartridge shouldn’t take long.
In this digital era, HP Printer is immensely popular for its stylish models and affordable price. It is famous for its printing speed, quality, convenience, and much more. It is always recommended to use the original HP printer drivers for windows 10 using the Printer. There are many times the users have expressed their annoyances while handling it for their use. HP Printer making noise is one of the common problems the users encounter, and due to it, users face HP Printer Not Working problem. The main reason for the occurrences will be due to the paper jam issue, low ink levels in the ink cartridges, the printer driver has expired, and much more. To resolve the difficulties entirely from future interferences, you need to take help from the blog and article given below in this post.
Best Methods to Fix the Issue of HP Printer Suddenly Stops Working
Method 1: Cancel all the printing jobs
When you give a command to print multiple pages, at that time, users encounter HP Printer Not Working. In several instances, this can make your Printer go offline. To fix the problem, you must proceed with the following guidelines:
- Go to the search menu available on the left-hand-side of windows and type– Run in the search bar.
- Type- Control Panel in this dialog box and hit Enter.
- Now, on display, click– Devices and Printers.
- You will see the Printer list appears before you, and you have to choose the option– HP Printer.
- Now, Right-click on that Printer, and from the drop-down list, select the option– See what’s printing.
- From the drop-down menu, click the Printer and select– Open as administrator.
- Now, open the menu element- Printer in the upper right corner and choose the option- Cancel all documents.
- A dialog window appears before you; and you can check it by selecting the option- Yes.
- Now, you can verify if the issue has been fixed. If not, proceed with the next step.
Method 2: Set as Default Printer
- Navigate to Control Panel by entering Control in the Run Dialog Box and click the OK button.
- Select the option- Device and Printers.
- Now, you will notice that the HP Printer list appears before you, select the option– Set as default printer.
- Make sure that your Printer is set as default.
- Lastly, you will notice that your HP Printer Not Printing Color will be fixed.
Method 3: Update HP Printer Drivers
If none of the above-given methods work, you can tackle your issue by updating HP printer drivers for windows 10. Either you update the printer drivers or re-install them by downloading from the official website of HP. If you don’t want to update the official website drivers, you can proceed by inserting the CD/DVD of HP Printer drivers.
With the above steps, you must have got the resolution o to fix your issue. If nothing goes in your way while following the steps, let us know by contacting us. Once you joined us, one of our tech advisors would walk you through the bonus tips, which will help you fix them instantly.