Our day revolves around various mobile applications. And thus, mobile application development is considered very crucial for every other activity we are doing. The more people ask for mobile apps, the more developers have to build them. The loop goes on and on, without any full stop. The immense demand for mobile applications has made developers a lot busy developing applications and entrepreneurs for calculating the cost of that development. In this blog, I would like to take you on a survey of how much it cost to develop Flutter Application in 2021.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Flutter
2. Why entrepreneurs Choose Flutter?
3. Factors affecting the cost for developing a Flutter application.
4. Why is Flutter cost-effective?
5. Flutter Maintenance and Support
Introduction to Flutter
Flutter was released in 2017 by Google and became one of the most reliable frameworks in the cross-platform community. With the help of Flutter,
Android and iOS mobile applications can be developed with a single codebase.
According to Statista, Flutter is listed in the Top 10 most popular frameworks and holds the second position in the cross-platform frameworks.
Why entrepreneurs Choose Flutter?
You might want to know why emerging entrepreneurs choose Flutter for app development. Here are some reasons to answer your question-
- Lesser Development Efforts – Since the developers have to build a single codebase, not two different versions; the development time is saved for the cross-platform app.
- Lesser Testing Time – Since the development results, single codebase QA can save time because they have to test only one version of the application.
- Lesser Cost for Application Development – The by-product of the above two points is lesser application development cost. As the resource and time allocation for developing a Flutter application is lesser, the development cost would be less automatically.
Thus, because of lesser development time, testing time, and application development cost, it is wise to choose Flutter for mobile application development. Now, the in-case entrepreneur wants to weigh Flutter on a technical basis, here are some technical reasons for your question-
- Flutter is written in Dart, which uses Ahead-of-Time (AOT) Techniques for compiling into native code. Unlike React Native, Flutter doesn’t use any additional bridge to compile into native code. And this increases the start-up time of the application. Flutter uses reactive development architecture, as shown below.
Read more: Cost to Develop Flutter Application
Read more: Cost To Hire Flutter Developer