Earthlink is a webmail service that is specifically designed for mobile operating devices. This enables the user to check Earthlink mail from any web-enabled phone without any configuration software. With the help of Earthlink, one can very easily send messages & can also access their own accounts. But it has seen that sometimes due to some faults the Earthlink Email not working, happens to the devices because of the issues that stop the normal functioning.
Now if you really want to know why Earthlink email not working on your device, and then go through these points mentioned below;
- Earthlink server might be down
- Earthlink might get hacked
- Poor internet connection
- Or it could be wrong credentials for accessing the Earthlink account
- Incorrect email settings also lead to Earthlink not receiving email.
Now if you are looking for the steps through which you can resolve Earthlink Email not working on iPhone, so that it works back to normal once again & user can easily send & receive emails.
Then, here are the simple steps to follow for solving the Earthlink issue;
- At first you have to open home screen on iphone
- Then click on the Settings option
- Now scroll down towards the bottom & choose the option mail, contacts & calendar
- After this tap on the hosting accounts
- Now you have to configure your incoming server settings
- And then scroll down & click on the advanced settings option
- Now you will have to enter the hostname, username & password in the respective field
- After that use SSL is off that turns gray
- Now enter 110 as the incoming server port
- Then configure the outgoing server settings once
- With all the same settings that you have done for the incoming server
- At last press on the done button once the settings for the server are complete.
However, if you want any further information related to Earthlink email not working on the iphone, then feel free to contact the customer care support team executives for their assistance & guidance in an appropriate way.