The Global “Medical Cyber Security Market” research report provides advanced technologies, key drivers, regulatory and future trends for short to medium term and long-term forecast period. In some large organizations, healthcare programs have fairly robust cybersecurity. However, many of these organizations also rely on tens of thousands of vendors. If these vendors have loose or inferior security policies, this can cause problems for healthcare providers. In other words, if a vendor’s credentials are stolen or a vendor account is compromised, the healthcare provider can be compromised by phishing or other means. Vendors may have elevated privileges on the healthcare environment for the information technology environment. Therefore, vendor account breaches or credential breaches can lead to increased access by unauthorized third parties (cyber attackers) to medical institutions’ information technology resources.
As COVID-19 and the entire medical industry are under great stress during these difficult times, it is becoming more important to ensure cybersecurity of medical devices and reduce vulnerabilities in the medical infrastructure.
To identify the key drivers and the competitors’ insights, Request a Sample @:
Leading players involved in the Medical Cyber Security Market includes:
BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Boeing, Booz Allen Hamilton, Lockheed Martin, DXC Technology, Dell EMC
Medical Cyber Security Risks:
- Personal patient information is worth a lot of money
- Medical facilities are targeted because they serve as storage for the vast amounts of sensitive patient data that can be sold at high prices.
- Outdated technology means the medical industry isn’t ready for an attack
- Many medical facilities have outdated technology due to budgetary constraints and hesitation in learning / teaching new systems.
- Medical devices are an easy entry point for attackers
- Medical devices and SaMD play an important role in modern medicine. However, for those responsible for online security and patient data protection, new devices cause more entry point security breaches.
- Medical staff are not educated about online risk
The analysis also divides the Medical Cyber Security Market on the grounds of main Product Type:
The analysis also divides the Medical Cyber Security Market on the Applications:
Education Resource Planning, Security, Analytics, Open Data Platform, Network Management
Regional Segment Analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa etc.)
Get Discount on Full Report of Medical Cyber Security Market @:
Medical personnel who Need to Be Aware :
- Patient -Patients need to understand how to communicate securely with their healthcare provider.
- Labour member-Employees need to understand the privacy and security policies of medical institutions.
- Executives-More and more healthcare organizations now have chief information security officers (CISOs) to make management decisions about cybersecurity programs.
- Vendor / Market Supplier-A major retailer has been compromised as a result of a massive cyberattack on its heating, cooling, and air conditioning (“HVAC”) vendor systems. The credentials stolen from the HVAC vendor were used to break into the retailer’s system. In essence, this was a supply chain attack because cyber attackers compromised HVAC vendors and ultimately targeted retailers. Following this attack, cyber supply chain attacks endangered medical information systems through vendor stolen credentials.
Inquire Before purchasing the report of Medical Cyber Security Market @:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Business Development Manager
3001 S King Drive, Chicago, Illinois,
U.S. A 60616
Contact No: USA: +1 (773)-382-1047 / IND: +91-842-168-0185