Let’s check out the cause and solution why my Hotmail account is not working
It has been observed that sometimes issues occurred because of a single or minor error with the server that could be down. If you have checked that your Hotmail account not working fine and have tried to understand the cause of the issues to fix in a simple manner. It is said that when you try to know the real cause of the issues, you need to restart the settings and wait for the result.
Cause of the issue:
- Check out the internet connection is good or not.
- Make sure that you are using the correct user ID and password of your Hotmail account.
- Check out the network settings and turn on and off the internet connection.
- Unable to send and receive emails in Hotmail account and so on.
If you want to solve this issue you are required to check with the troubleshooting proces and deal with the issue of Hotmail not working and find solution in an appropriate manner.
Following are the ways to fix when Hotmail account not working fine:
- At first, navigate the internet browser and go to the Hotmail account sign-in page and enter a certain credential to access.
- Make sure that the internet is working fine and then go to the settings if you find something wrong with your Hotmail account.
- You can with the internet settings where you can find amazing options to make your Hotmail account work fine in many ways.
- Go to the browser settings to clear the cache and cookies file and try to access your Hotmail account and send and receive emails without interruption eventually.
For further help regarding Hotmail account not working issue, contact our tech support team that is available to help you at every single time.