The report “ Global Corporate Wellness Market, By Service (Health Risk Assessment, Fitness, Smoking Cessation, Health Screening, Nutrition & Weight Management, Stress Management, and Others), By Category (Fitness & Nutrition Consultants, Psychological Therapists, and Organizations/Employers), By End-Use (Small-Scale Organizations, Medium-Scale Organizations, and Large-Scale Organizations), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”. Global Corporate Wellness Market is projected to grow from US$ 10.8 billion in 2020 to US$ 15.5 billion in 2024 with a CAGR of 8.63%. An increase in the prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases among employees, owing to hectic work, long hours, and unhealthy eating habits. Therefore, many businesses and enterprises in various industry verticals have started implementing health programs for their employees, which will boost market demand. Also, rising awareness regarding employee health and wellbeing is augmenting the market growth.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global corporate wellness market accounted for US$ 10.8 billion in 2020 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 8.63% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on the property type.
- Based on the service type, the health risk assessment segment held the highest market share, owing to an increase in the incidence of chronic diseases, improved awareness among employers to keep their employees healthy, and higher spending on healthcare by employers. Stress management segment is likely to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Based on category, organizations/employers segment is excepted to dominate the market during the forecast period. The service providers offer in-house, as well as outsourced, health management services for large- and small-scale companies. The trend of on-site fitness, which includes yoga and meditation, is becoming popular.
- Based on end-use, large-scale organizations led the end-use segment, in terms of revenue share. On the other hand, medium-scale organizations are projected to witness the fastest growth from 2019 to 2026.
- Based on the region, North America led the overall market, in terms of revenue share, in 2018 and will maintain dominance throughout the forecast period. The Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is likely to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period. The rising number of working individuals in the Asia Pacific along with the growing awareness about health management of employees is expected to boost the demand for such programs.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Corporate Wellness Market, By Service (Health Risk Assessment, Fitness, Smoking Cessation, Health Screening, Nutrition & Weight Management, Stress Management, and Others), By Category (Fitness & Nutrition Consultants, Psychological Therapists, and Organizations/Employers), By End-Use (Small-Scale Organizations, Medium-Scale Organizations, and Large-Scale Organizations), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
- In August 2016, Wellness Corporate Solutions, a U.S.-based company, relocated their warehouse to a new facility in response to rising demand for biometric screening services.
The prominent player operating in the global corporate wellness market includes ComPsych; Wellness Corporate Solutions; Virgin Pulse; Provant Health Solutions; EXOS; Marino Wellness, Privia Health; Vitality Group; Wellsource, Inc.; Central Corporate Wellness; Truworth Wellness; and SOL Wellness.
Other Topics: https://androidfun.fr/applications-et-perspectives-regionales-au-cours-de-la-periode-previsionnelle-2020-2030-marche-du-microbiome-humain/
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.