Did you know that Sicily private tours can be customized to your schedule and preferences? A trusted and reliable tour operator can tailor every detail of your holiday to ensure that you get to see and experience everything that you want, without wasting time on things you don’t.
A trip to gorgeous Sicily is always a good idea. From amazing beautiful beaches, fantastic year-round climate, to delicious local cuisine, it never runs out of things to offer. But let’s face it—this part of Italy is often overrun by tourists by the bus load because it is so popular. Having to explore the island with a crowd of other visitors can ruin the experience. This is why discerning travelers choose Sicily private tours instead.
Sicily private tours can be customized to your distinct preferences and expectations. You will have your own private chauffeur and guide throughout your journey. Your travel operator can include any destination or activity you wish to include in your itinerary, such as:
- Beach and private yacht cruises – Want to explore Sicily and the islands surrounding it in style? Your private tour can be customized to include a luxurious yacht cruise.
- Small towns and villages – Your tour guide and driver can take you off the beaten path so you can meet and interact with real Sicilian locals. If you have Sicilian heritage, this is a great way to see where your ancestors might have lived.
- Urban art – See the vibrant works of art in Palermo, Catania, and Messina.
- Cefalu and Castelbuono – This mountain area is perfect for sports and outdoor adventures, as well as gastronomic excursions. Your private tour can include horse back riding, wine and food tours, etc.
- See Sicily’s Jewish history – Your private tour guide can take you on a wonderful journey to discover the Jewish community’s contribution to Sicily’s culture and traditions.
- Mount Etna – Visit this extinct volcano in the east coast of the island.
- Segesta, Agrigento, Erice, and Taormina – Enjoy a private guided archeological tour to Greek-influenced temples and theaters.
- Donna Fugata, Modica, CataniaMarsala, Noto – Go on an enogastronomic tour to these places and other farms and wineries in Sicily.
If you want to see places or experience activities that are not on the list, let your tour operator know so that they can customize your private tour for you. Rest assured that you will be staying in top-notch hotels and villas throughout your stay in Sicily. You will also enjoy safe and dependable private transport plus your own tour guide.
About the Author
Gennaro Rotoli, Director at Italy Luxury Tours have so many years of experience in the Italy Luxury Travel market. Italy Luxury Tours provides the Exclusive and Personalized Luxury Travel Experiences for their customers. As we deliver Italy Luxury Travel & Personalized Service at very competitive rates.