Cricut is a USA-based innovative technology and its official website is cricut.com/setup. It is created to cut and design over 100 materials like vinyl, paper, wood, leather, cork, and even balsa wood. Isn’t it easy when you can use your own cutter to design crafts projects that can be used as professional as well personal gifts? With the Cricut machine, you get to experience your own creation instead of buying it at an expensive cost.
Now, the main question is, how do you design materials like t-shirts or glasses? Well, the solution is easy with “Design Space,” as you just have to send your creation through the software to the Cricut machine. In order to download and install the Cricut Design Space, visit cricut.com/setup, and set it up on your required device.
How Does Cricut Machine Creates Projects?
The Cricut machine is no mystery even though it has the power to cut things like wood and leather, being a compact tech innovation. You can easily set it up with the guidelines explained below. It works exactly like your household printers. The only difference you will spot is a movable and small blade to create designs out of paper instead of using it. You will just need to send the design via Design Space to your machine using a Bluetooth connection or USB cable. To do this, you need to have an account for Cricut Design Space. Go to Cricut design space login and register the account within minutes. Here, the Cricut machine receives the designs and cuts them out.
Complete Guide to Setup Cricut Machine for Mac/ Windows
Set up your Cricut machine on Mac/Windows device with the help of the following instructions.
- Start by plugging your Cricut machine and turning it on.
- In the next step, connect your Cricut machine to your device. You can use a USB cable or pair it via Bluetooth.
- Then, launch your web browser.
- After that, enter the URL Cricut design space login download.
- Now, you need to download the application “Design Space” on your desktop.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to sign in or register your Cricut ID.
- Then, set up your Cricut machine to operate the designs.
- Now, you receive notification about set up completion.
- After that, a test cut will be prompted to operate.
Complete Guide to Set Up Cricut Machine on Printer
Setting up the Cricut machine is easy as you unpack and assemble your printer. You just need to follow the steps given below.
- First, you have to download the Cricut Design Space application via cricut.com/setup.
- Then, sign in to the Cricut account.
- If you are setting up Cricut for the first time, create a new account ID.
- Next, use the credentials to sign in.
- After that, select your Cricut device and press the Download button.
- Wait till the setup is complete on your system.
- Double-tap on the install.exe file and complete the installation.
- Once the setup is finished, you can use the Cricut machine to create craft projects.
- Now, plug in the Cricut device.
- Next, turn on your Cricut machine and connect it to your device using a USB cable.
- Also, you can select Bluetooth as your connection option to connect both devices.
- Lastly, your Cricut device is all set on the printer. Start with your customized craft projects.
Complete Guide to Set Up Cricut Machine for Android/ iOS
To use the Cricut machine on your Android or iOS devices, follow the below instructions to set it up.
- First, you have to plug in the Cricut device and switch it on.
- Next, connect your iOS or Android device with the Cricut device via the Bluetooth connection process.
- After that, download & install the Design Space application to send the designs.
- Then, open the application.
- Next, you are required to sign in or create an ID for your Cricut account.
- Lastly, tap on the menu.
- And click on the Machine Setup.
- Now, complete the process with your machine setup.
Complete Guide to Download & Install the Design Space on Windows
Download & install the “Design Space” application on your Windows, Mac, or Android device. Follow the directions below with a strong internet connection.
- Open a browser and visit the URL cricut.com/setup.
- Click the Download button.
- The screen will change once the downloading process starts.
- Also, it will appear different from other browsers, such as Google Chrome.
- After completing the downloading steps, double-tap on the same file in your browser.
- The file can be located in the Downloads folder and double-click on it.
- If your Windows device asks you to choose whether you trust the application or not, agree on it.
- Now, the installation progress will appear on your screen.
- Then, you need to sign in with your Cricut ID and password.
- After that, the “Design Space” icon will appear automatically on your desktop screen.
- Now, right-click on the visible icon.
- Next, tap on “Pin to Taskbar,” or you can drag the icon to the taskbar.
- Now, start creating your self-inspired designs within seconds.
Complete Guide to Log in to the Design Space Application
- Go to the brewer and enter Cricut design space login.
- Download the application on your device.
- Then, visit the Account section and click on Sign In appearing under the Account Settings icon.
- Now, provide the registered email address if you already have one.
- Then, enter the password and click the Sign In button.
- If you are new to the application, click on Create Cricut ID.
- Enter the required information.
- Go through the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Send me Emails (deals, tips, and inspiration).”
- Next, again tap on Create Cricut ID.
- And after the above steps are complete, you will receive a notification about the procedure completion.
- Now, your account will appear as logged in.
- In the end, the process is complete via cricut.com/setup.
Question: Can I cut and design on fabric with the Cricut machine?
Answer: Yes, the Cricut machine can help you cut any type of fabric with an in-built rotary blade. You can also experience the smooth tech features to sew your design as well.
Question: Can I customize designs on glass with my Cricut machine?
Answer: Yes, you can download Cricut Design Space via cricut.com/setup Design Space to create projects and send them to the machine. The end project will easily offer you engraved glass.
Question: Can my Cricut machine engrave wood?
Answer: The answer is yes; it can engrave wood and even does a pretty impressive job as well. If you haven’t signed for a Cricut account yet, go to cricut.com/setup
Visit Site – Cricut.com/setup
Source :- https://cricutmcahinemaker.com/cricut-setup/