Cricut Explore 3 is the latest edition of the Cricut family and is smarter and faster. You can also use this without a mat. It is the newest model to join the best cutting machine lineup at Cricut to the test. If you are a crafter, then you will love to do crafting with Cricut Explore 3 machine because of its unique features and amazing output. This craft device is easy to handle. It can be useful for over 100 different materials. That’s why this machine makes it a perfect Cricut machine in 2022.
Cricut Explore 3 is an affordable device because its price is not much higher than any other device. Most the crafter just loved this device because of its reliability, prices, smartness, work, etc. This machine comes on the market that is able to support Smart Materials. It is a mid-range machine that is available at a very affordable price. If you are a crafter or a small businessman and want a Cricut Explore 3, then this is the best option for you.
Cricut Explore 3: What You Get in The Box?
If you previously used the Cricut Maker 3, the Cricut Explore 3 is also focused on their Smart Materials. The thing is to keep in your mind is that the mat is not provided with the Cricut Maker 3 machine. The Cricut cutting mat is designed to secure the materials or objects that you are trying to cutting with the Cricut Explore 3. If you are planning to use your device to cut anything other than Smart Materials, such as card stock, paper, or traditional vinyl, you have to purchase it separately.
The Cricut Explore 3 comes to your place with some basic materials and also some advanced materials. Given below the items that come into the Cricut Explore 3 box:
- Cricut Explore 3 device
- Safety document
- Blade housing + Premium fine point blade (pre-installed in B clamp)
- Fast start guide
- Warranty document
- Power cord and power adapter
- Accessory Adapter (pre-installed in the A clamp)
- Materials for a test cut
- USB cable
- Bonus materials
Features Of Cricut Explore 3
If you are a crafter and create projects on a daily basis, then this is very useful for you to know the features of Cricut Explore 3. This machine is compatible with six tools and cuts over 100 materials. If you are purchasing this machine, then you have the ability to complete your work very fast because this machine gives you a very fast and reliable output. You get one more feature it is cut Smart Materials.
Let us see the Cricut Explore 3 features that are the best for any crafter or any small or large business are using this machine.
- Compatible with six tools for writing, cutting, foiling, and more
- This machine is easily cut Smart Materials up to 12 ft (3.6 m) in one go
- Efficiently operates with Foil Transfer Tool, adds pro-level foil embellishments
- Bluetooth wireless system
- Suitable with Cricut Roll Holder to easily support rolls of Smart Materials up to 75 ft (22.8 m)
- Cuts over 100+ materials such as vinyl, cardstock, bonded fabric, iron-on to glitter paper
- Faster than its predecessor up to 2x
- Fine Point Blade for cutting a huge variety of popular craft items
- Works with Deep Point Blade and Scoring Stylus
- Docking slot for smartphone device & built-in storage
- Free design app for Mac and Windows computers and also for Android and iOS devices
Benefits Of Cricut Explore 3
If you are a crafter or a student and need a device for your projects, then this is the best for you that you use for your projects. Let’s see about some benefits of having the Cricut Explore 3 device.
1. Pro-level Designing
This machine features a Fine Point Blade that is created to craft an assortment of craft items when paired with a Scoring Stylus and Deep Point Blade. These blades work with the Transfer Tool to add up high-level foil add-ons to your projects.
2. Precision And Speed
This machine works 2x faster than previous models. That means you can do anything from custom iron-on to large banners in a short time. Cricut Explore 3 also works with six different tools for cutting and decoding, for example, cork, bonded fabric, cardstock, and vinyl.
3. Users Friendly Software
Cricut Explore 3 is the best and most easily handled machine that anyone can easily operate with any device, like a computer device or mobile device. The facilities are given by this machine are flexible.
4. Flexible And Practical
If you need a machine which has highly versatile, then Cricut Explore 3 is the best option for you. We can say this because of its collaboration. It collaborates with any device like Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS because it uses the Design Space app.
5. Bonded Fabric Blade
One of the biggest concerns when it comes to the Cricut Explore 3 is that it doesn’t operate too well with fabric. Obviously, you have to use backing or stiffen it up. But it is still the best device and appropriate as long as you do not operate it for thick metal or fabric.
6. Explore 3 Blades, Tools, And Accessories
If you have used this machine previously, then you know the best thing is that it provides much more effective blades, tools, and accessories. Cricut Explore 3 has the power to cut over 100 materials in one go.
PROS Of Cricut Explore 3
- Cuts various types of materials quickly
- The companion app is easy to use
- Cuts with extreme precision, even delicate and small designs
- It can easily cut Smart Materials
- It cuts 2x fast as compared to Explore 2
CONS Of Cricut Explore 3
- Smart Materials only attainable as iron-on or stickers
- Only one color
- We need some additional accessories
It does not provide a mat in its box