Let me start by saying that just about every craftsman I know has the Cricut Explore Air 2 device and loves to make the craft. If you love to make DIY, then this machine is only for you. In this Cricut Explore Air 2 review, we will give you the reason why we love this machine. Take a look at the meaning, features, and various other things that make this machine very amazing and easy to handle.
What is Cricut Explore Air 2?
In easy words, the Cricut Explore Air 2 is an innovative tool that writes, cuts, and scores various types of materials for you to create projects with. Using the Cricut Design Space, you can create one of your own or select from 3,000 ready to create projects. The pre-designed projects have all of the information you require, including supply directions and lists. With Cricut Access Standard, you have unlimited access to over 30,000+ images and 370+ fonts, some of which are premium. Plus, you will get 10% off your bought.
One of my complete favorite features is that it is wireless. The Cricut Explore Air 2 is an essential feature for me since I only use a desktop. It is also cloud-based, which means I can make a project from anywhere using a laptop, phone, computer, or tablet.
Features Of the Cricut Explore Air 2
The Cricut Explore Air 2 comes with various features. This machine is amazing for the crafters because of its fantastic features and eases of handling. We are here to give you some features of this machine that are much more useful to you if you want to create designs or projects with this machine. Let’s see its essential features that are much more important for you.
- Suitable with six tools for writing, cutting, foiling & more.
- This machine can cut 100+ materials from vinyl & iron-on, cardstock to glitter paper & bonded fabric.
- Works with Foiler Transfer Tool gives a pro-level foil embellishment.
- Fine-Point Blade for cutting various huge types of popular craft materials.
- Works with Deep-Point Blade and Scoring Stylus.
- Built-in storage
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Free design app for Mac and Windows computers and Android and iOS devices.
What Can You Make with The Cricut Explore Air 2?
There are various projects you can create with the Cricut Explore Air 2. Let’s see what can be made by this Cricut machine:
- Intricate designs
- 100+ types of materials such as card stock, fabric, vellum, vinyl, and thick leather.
SCORE PERFECT FOLD LINES FOR
- Water bottle hang tags
- Place cards
- Cupcake liners
- Hundreds more
- Coloring pages
- Greeting Cards
- Handwritten notes
- Place cards
- Cupcake toppers
What You Get in The Cricut Explore Air 2 Box
- The Cricut Explore Air 2 machine.
- Premium Fine-Point Blade + Housing
- Light Grip Device Mat, 12 in x 12 in (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)
- USB cable
- Free trial membership to the Cricut Access.
- Materials for a practice project.
- Fine Point Pen. Black
- Welcome Back
- Power adapter
- 50 ready to create projects
My Eight Cricut Explore Air 2 Projects
- Baby shower invitations and decor
- Bottle and gift tags
- Labels for everything
- Paper flower wreath
- Planner stickers
- Scrapbook pages
- Customized notebooks
- Baby onesies
Pros & Cons of The Cricut Explore Air 2
- Beautiful design
- Easy to learn
- Huge FB supports groups
- Compatible for small business
- High-quality components
- Very affordable
- It cuts hundreds of materials
- Tons of online resources
- Design Space software slow
- Does not cut as many materials as Maker
- Only 12 inches wide
Is the Cricut Explore Air 2 machine discontinued?
Older devices like Cricut Personal, Cricut Cake, and Cricut Expression are no longer available by the manufacturer, and Explore One, Cricut Explore, and Explore Air were also discontinued. There are three essential products of the Cricut devices that are currently being sold in the market: Cricut Joy.
Can I make money with my own Cricut machine?
YES, absolutely! There are many ways in which you can utilize your Cricut device to start a profitable business! From creating and selling products to giving you the information with the help of classes and leading workshops, we’ll discuss a variety of different ways to gain money with the Cricut device in this post for you!
How long does the Cricut Explore Air 2 machine last?
A Cricut device premium fine point blade should last 12-18 months. Daily utilization and cutting of heavy types of equipment will dull your blade sooner. Cardstock and paper tend to dull your blade quicker than vinyl. When your blade stops cutting well and is good, even after adjusting and cleaning settings, it’s time to replace it.