Our CRM, Lsales1, is used to build and manage a contact database and use the same for sales, promotions, and analytics. It comes as integration with LSNetX but it is also available separately as an efficient CRM Software. The platform covers all the below-mentioned aspects related to efficient customer relationship management.
- Lead Management to manage the leads obtained from various channels. The leads are uploaded into the CRM and the information is constantly updated and used for marketing and promotional activities
- Account Management to manage the account or client related information
- Events & Task Management for event creation and for scheduling tasks
- Quote for managing quotations as per clients
- Tickets for managing customer complaints
- Sales Orders for creating and managing purchase orders as per product and customer
- Invoice & Payment for managing invoicing and payment as per date and mode of payment
- Analytics to analyse the customer behaviour and sales parameters and take business decisions
- FAQs to help customer service staff members answer customer queries
Omni-channel CRM facilitates the key activities of customer targeting, acquisition, retention, understanding, and collaboration activities. it is also a basis to analyze the success of your sales team, marketing team, and your customer service team. This acts as the foundation of your brand’s customer experience strategy. Omnichannel CRM also embraces innovative brand tactics, utilizes the latest technology, and is continually rejuvenated by new trends.
As customers bounce from one channel to another before buying and exiting, it is very critical to track the entire customer journey on all the channels. Omni-channel CRM system essentially unifies customer information from all the channels in one interface. All these channels are adept at handling a range of queries and communication that ultimately delivers the unified customer experience.
KEY FEATURES OF OMNI-CHANNEL CRM
Universal Customer Data Platform
Omnichannel CRM platform gathers and coordinates all the customer’s information on a universal dashboard regardless of whether the information has been submitted on a web form, a loyalty program form, an in-store checkout, or a social media platform.
Personalized and tailored information
This is a vital feature that ensures that customer experience is personalized, meaningful, and synchronized across all channels. The right information can be provided to the customers through the right channel with the help of an omni-channel CRM.
Omnichannel CRM can be integrated with all the channels to orchestrate customer interaction in both offline and online platforms. It can be incorporated with loyalty programs, in-store analytics, a customer support system, and all other main customer touchpoints.
Once you have all the customer information stored in your omni-channel CRM then comes the sms and email integration for marketing and promotions. Customized email campaigns automated through an omnichannel CRM are an effective way of reaching out to your customers. Whether it is about communicating offers and discounts to your customers or up-selling a product or a service, all of these objectives can be achieved through sms and email integration with your CRM.