The global dental imaging technologies market size is expected to reach USD 4.88 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing usage of dental imaging technologies for accurate examination of patients’ oral disorders is a major factor driving market revenue growth.
Rising demand for dental imaging technologies in dental clinics, hospitals, dental laboratories, dental academies and research institutes, and forensic laboratories is expected to drive market growth. Most dental imaging technologies systems are helpful in proper examination of patients suffering from oral diseases. dental imaging technologies has exhibited a drastic change due to advancement in technology. Various types of X-rays and radiographs are available for dental imaging technologies around the globe.
Increasing cases of tooth disorders, gum disorders, and jaw disorders has led to a high demand for advanced dental imaging technologies systems. Increasing geriatric population prone to oral disorders, rising cases of sports-related injuries, and higher awareness about benefits of dental imaging technologies procedures are some key factors contributing to market growth.
The pharma and healthcare sector has significantly advanced in the recent years and is expected to register steady revenue growth over the forecast period owing to rapid innovations in medical technology, increasing investments, rising healthcare expenditure and high adoption of advanced products and systems. Factors such as rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and neurological disorders across the globe, rising cases of coronavirus, improving healthcare infrastructure and research facilities, and increasing adoption of remote patient monitoring services and home care settings are expected to fuel global market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing number of hospitals and ambulatory care centers worldwide, high demand for personalized medicine, increasing investments in drug discovery and growing investments by public and private sectors are expected to drive global market growth in the coming years.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By application, implantology applications segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Factors such as increasing adoption of dental implants and rising number of dental bone-graft procedures support growth of this segment. Advancement in diagnostics and bone reconstruction helps to prevent bone loss and gum diseases. More people are thus inclining toward dental implantology because of this factor.
- By end-use, dental clinics segment contributed to the largest market revenue share in 2020. Steady growth of this segment is attributable to rising number of patients preferring advanced imaging systems at dental clinics and presence of a large number of professional dentists and dental surgeons in these clinics. In addition, increasing awareness among patients regarding dental imaging technologies systems and presence of favorable government policies are other factors driving growth of this segment.
- High demand for dental imaging technologies is due to subsequent rise in number of patients suffering from gum disorders and presence of geriatric population. Increasing need for precise diagnosis and treatment procedures among patients further contributes to global market growth.
- dental imaging technologies market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, driven by presence of well-established dental clinics providing advanced dental imaging technologies services to patients. In addition to this, rising number of people opting for cosmetic dentistry in countries such as the United States is expected to drive market growth in this region.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4686
Leading companies operating in the market are:
Acteon Group, Carestream Health Inc., Danaher Corporation, Flow Dental Corporation, Fona Dental Inc., KaVo Dental GmbH, Midmark Corporation, Planmeca Oy, Sirona Dental Systems, The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co., Ltd., and Vatech Co. Ltd.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product & service portfolio. The dental imaging technologies market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in R&D, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dental-imaging-market
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
dental imaging technologies Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Extraoral Imaging System
- Panoramic Systems
- Panoramic & Cephalometric Systems
- 3D CBCT Systems
- Intraoral Imaging System
- Intraoral Scanners
- Intraoral X-Ray Systems
- Intraoral Sensors
- Intraoral PSP Systems
- Intraoral Cameras
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Academies and Research Institutes
- Forensic Laboratories
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic Applications
- Therapeutic Applications
- Cosmetic Surgery Applications
- Forensic Applications
- Implantology Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4686
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client requirement. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best customized report.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.