Digital Health Industry Data Book | Forecast 2030
Digital Health Industry Data Book – Tele-Healthcare, mHealth, Healthcare Analytics and Digital Health System Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030
The digital health industry data book, compiled by Grand View Research, is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports and summary presentations on individual areas of research along with a digital healthcare statistics e-book.
Access the Global Digital Health Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
mHealth Market Report Highlights
- The market size is anticipated to be valued at USD 130.6 billion by 2030, owing to growing adoption of mHealth platforms and technologies and increasing penetration of internet connectivity and smartphones by patients and physicians
- The mHealth apps segment dominated the market in 2022 with a revenue share of 76.5%, owing to high internet usage, increasing penetration of smartphones, and growing awareness about mHealth among healthcare professionals
- The monitoring services segment dominated the market in 2022 with a revenue share of 61.5%, owing to rising prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing preference for remote monitoring services in post-acute care
- The mobile operators segment accounted for the highest revenue share in the market owing to an increase in the number of mobile subscribers, improvements in network infrastructure, and rise in the use of 3G and 4G technologies
- North America dominated the market with a revenue share of 37.1% in 2022, owing to various factors including rising incidence of chronic diseases, increasing healthcare expenditure, growing geriatric population, and improved network infrastructure
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Digital Health Industry Data Book – Tele-Healthcare, mHealth, Healthcare Analytics and Digital Health System Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030, published by Grand View Research
Healthcare Analytics Market Report Highlights
- The descriptive analysis had a market share of 36.1% in 2022, owing to its use in understanding historical datasets
- The services segment was the largest component, due to the majority of healthcare industries relying on IT companies for their services
- On-premises delivery mode was the most prominent in the market, due to ease of access and security
- Financial applications recorded the highest revenue share owing to the fact that the healthcare industry has been under the burden to reduce costs and deliver better patient care, together
- Life science companies were the largest end-users due to the need for companies to develop better products, improve their profits and deliver cost-effective care to patients has been a priority
- The North American region has been a pioneer in the healthcare data analytics industry owing to the presence of key players in the market
Go through the table of content of Digital Health Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
Increasing demand for technologically advanced digital health platforms and services are increasing competition in the market and thus, forcing key players to introduce new solutions in the market. Additionally, it is projected that rising industry consolidation activities, such as acquisitions and mergers by the leading market participants, as well as expanding efforts in R&D of digital health applications by key players, is also expected to boost the market share. Increasing funding and growing awareness and acceptance to adopt healthcare application is further projected to open new opportunities for the market especially at entry level.
Some startups which have received funding in 2021
- In August 2021, Genomic Medical raised USD 60 million in their series C funding which was led by Casdin Capital and Google Ventures. Genomic Medical focuses on enhancing telemedicine services by incorporating genomic medicine for everyday use.
- In May 2021, Aetion received a funding of USD 110 million in their series C funding by B Capital and Foresite Capital. The company provides real world evidences and analytics to life science companies, payers and regulatory agencies.
- In May 2021, Noom, a weight management app raised USD 540 million in their series F round which was led by Silver Lake Management LLC.
- In March 2021, Tyto Care, gained the funding of USD 50 million in their series D funding round by Tiger Global Management and Qumra Capital. The company is into building remote care solutions and tele-health platforms.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519