Everyone tend to jump when there is a new trend introduced in market and people start following it. The biggest mistake digital marketers do is they follow it without knowing whether it will worth following for their business or it is not. Following a trend is the actually a marketing strategy to attract customers for your business but the trend should worth following it otherwise you will face certain consequences for your business. You can learn digital marketing trends by doing Digital Marketing Classes Pune.
Here, you will know about trends that are going to die and you should stop following immediately.
1) keyword stuffed content – Keyword plays an important role in every website and in every online platform. Keyword is the main reason of website ranking, website visibility and higher traffic for website and because of this reason many marketers include lot of keywords in their content to post on their website and online platforms. Many marketers follow this trend for increasing traffic and ranking of website. Google ultimately penalize the site if marketers follow the trend of keyword stuffing in their content. So it is better not to follow such trend.
2) Only focus on paid advertisement – Many digital marketers only focus on paid advertisement on various platforms which ultimately leads to negative impact on your website and business. Instead marketers should go for organic promotions like SEO, promotions on social media, increasing traffic with the help of link building or posting content related to your business on various online platforms and website which helps in increasing visibility of your website. Marketers need to focus on paid ads but not only on paid ads but they should also focus on organic promotions. Know more about paid advertisement by doing Digital Marketing Courses in Pune.
3) Influence marketing – According to research, many marketers follow the trend of influence marketing. They only focus on promoting their brand using influence marketing. No doubt it is the better option but there are some influencers which are not honest and reliable. If advertisement goes wrong because of such not so good influencers, then it can affect your business badly. Many marketers now a days do not follow such trends because of such issues.
4) Pop Ups – pop ups are part of marketing strategy because when you visit any site you often see a display box about any product or services and this helps in promotions of that business. But in this 2021 and 2022 pop ups consider as most annoying marketing tool and customers are irritated due to such strategy applied. Many marketers have unfollowed such trend because customers leave such website if they continuously get pop up messages.
5) Long video ads – According to research, marketers got to know customer are not interested in watching long video ads rather, they need short and catchy video and content in it. customers only watch 6 to 8 second video otherwise if the video is more than that they tend to skip it.
So the long vide ad trend is almost unfollowed by many marketers.
To conclude, this trend is now followed by many marketers and will definitely die in 2022.
Takeaway: — Are You Looking for the Best Digital Marketing Courses in Pune With Placement for your Career? Then, you are at the right Place. The first step is to understand the wide domain of Digital Marketing. Learning Digital Marketing is an Opportunity to explore your skills and unleash your creative side. There is always more to learn and that’s what we focus on. TIP offers Best Digital Marketing Courses in Pune with Placement & 100% Job Assistance in affordable Fees. India’s No.1 Online and Classroom Digital Marketing Courses and Internship | Placement provider. You’ll get access to all new 50 Digital Marketing Course Modules and Tools.