The global direct drive wind turbine market is anticipated to be valued US$ 18.3 billion between 2022 and 2032, at a CAGR of 16.2%. It is estimated to hit US$ 14.6 billion by 2022. Direct drive wind turbine sales are predicted to increase over the evaluation period due to the pressing need to minimise noise, improve surge efficiency, and create greater torque at lower RPM.
The usage of these turbines avoids the requirement for gearbox replacement on a regular basis. Direct drive wind turbines are low-speed generators that avoid the need for a gearbox in the drivetrain of a turbine. When compared to standard turbines, these have various advantages, including reduced maintenance costs and lightweight construction.
Increasing machine utilisation and demand for high-quality products in various sectors, as well as the installation of smart devices in machinery, are some of the reasons driving the growth of the Direct Drive Wind Turbine market in the industrial automation industry. Automation is being implemented in industries to boost production and cut labour costs. FMI delivers thorough industry insights to market participants in order for them to build long-term strategies to preserve their competitive edge in the sector.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report @
According to the FMI’s report, the Direct Drive Wind Turbine market is projected to record a CAGR of 16.2% over the forecast period. To receive the detailed insights about the Direct Drive Wind Turbine market, our experts relies on the primary and secondary research, and various wide range of data set gathered from organic and inorganic sources to provide estimates for the upcoming decade.
Understanding the Impact of Covid-19 on Industrial Automation Industry
The COVID-19 outbreak has been posing staggering challenges for the industry. Like other industries, the industrial automation industry has been particularly affected due to the lack of equipment and availability of the products. Furthermore, dearth of labor, factory closures, and supply restrictions induced by the pandemic crisis resulted in slight setback in 2022.
Lack of human assistance and key player’s hesitation in investing for high-end machineries during the pandemic has negatively impacted the industrial automation industry in 2022. However, with relaxation in lockdown, the Direct Drive Wind Turbine market has picked up the pace.
The FMI’s recent report talks about the market scenario in the chapter on the Covid-19 impact analysis to aid the market players for the upcoming years. The report gives a detailed market analysis surrounding the market condition and its impact on the Direct Drive Wind Turbine market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the key trends and challenges that will affect global Direct Drive Wind Turbine market in upcoming years?
- What are the factors that will influence the Direct Drive Wind Turbine market demand?
- Which region will be the most lucrative for Direct Drive Wind Turbine market throughout the forecast period?
- How will evolving regulatory policies impact the market growth?
- What is the impact of Covid-19 on the Direct Drive Wind Turbine market?
By Prominent Market Players
- ReGen Powertech Pvt. Ltd.
- ABB Ltd.
- Northern Power System
- Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA
- M. Torres Olvega Industrial
- Emergya Wind Technologies B.V.
With a detailed segmentation on segments and sub-segments, the FMI’s study offers the strengths, weaknesses, growth prospects and opportunities of each player. The report also includes important market study including the historical revenue prospects, pricing strategy, and marketing strategy adopted by these players in the Direct Drive Wind Turbine market.
For More Information on this Report @
Key Segments Profiled in the Drive Wind Turbine Industry Survey
- Less than 1MW
- 1MW to 3MW
- More than 3MW
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous Generator
- Electrically Excited Synchronous Generator
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa
Comprehensive analysis of the regional markets offers exclusive insights on the market performance across geographies along with relevant graphs, figures, and list of tables.
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the Direct Drive Wind Turbine market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
- Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario.