Facebook allows you to share posts in the form of both images and videos. Sometimes, you find some helpful videos on Facebook and want to save them for watching offline. Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t let you take those videos for offline watching.
And that is why you look for methods to download Facebook videos. Fortunately, there are different ways to save Facebook videos on a wide range of devices, including Android, iOS, Windows, and MacOS. After saving the videos, you will be able to watch them without any internet connection.
No doubt, you can save Facebook videos for offline viewing, but you need to go through a bit of hassle because there isn’t any download button available for you to store the videos with a single click. We have included some methods that have worked for us, and hopefully, they will work for you too. Through these methods, you will be able to download videos on iPhone, Android, and desktop. Let’s move on to the required steps to download Facebook videos.
Downloading Facebook video on an Android phone
You can use a website called fbdown.net to save Facebook videos offline. You can access the website across web browsers that are compatible with downloading Facebook videos on any device like Windows, iPhone, or MacOS. Most browsers allow downloading on Android.
- Go to Facebook and choose which video you want to download.
- Then copy the video URL. If you are on the mobile app, click the share button. On browsers, hit on comments to copy a video URL. Anyhow you have to copy the video URL.
- Now you have to open the fbdown.net site on your phone browser.
- You have to paste the copied URL in the respective field and hit the Download button associated with the URL box.
- Decide the quality of the video whether you want to download it in normal quality or HD quality.
- Hit any of the quality types, and the video will open in a pop-up window with the Download option.
- Locate the three-dot menu in the bottom right corner of the video to see the download button. It is all you need to do on Chrome.
- If you are on Firefox, click on the link and then click and hold on the video to save it on your device.
Downloading Facebook videos on an iPhone
- Copy the video link and open fbdown.net on Safari.
- Paste the copied URL on the link box and hit on the option called Force Download SD to save the video.
- It is all you need to do. Now the video will be downloaded on your Apple device.
Downloading video on Android using a third-party app
Go to the Google Play Store and search for an app called FastVid, a Facebook video downloader app. You get many benefits from this app. The app allows you to sign in through your Facebook account and save videos without copy and paste the video URL. You can also download videos from the URL section. The URL section lets you download FB videos by using the video link.
Downloading videos on a desktop or laptop
- Visit fbdown.net on your Mac or PC. And then copy the Facebook video link and paste it into the URL box.
- Hit the Download button.
- Decide the quality of the video from normal to HD.
Do a right-click on the video and use the appropriate option to download the video on your computer.