Labelling is a smart way to organize your office or industrial warehouse. Most people the world over use label sticker printers for this purpose. These sticker printers can instantly print out a sticker or a label. Many of these have in-built label cutters to make it easily for you to use them. These machines can print a variety of texts like barcodes, addresses, fractions, industrial symbols, etc.
Labels once printed can then be pasted on the objects and the codes are scanned into the system. This process streamlines all your products, raw material, equipment, etc., saving you from cost overruns and reduces man-hour wastage.
Things to keep in mind before buying a label sticker printing machine:
- Printing method: Go for label sticker printing machines that use direct thermal printing technology because it reduces wastage and eliminates the need for ink/toner making it a cost-efficient option.
- Label size: There are a lot of options available on e-commerce sites and stores but choose one where you can print different sized labels from a single machine. This works out better in the long run.
- Printing quality: This will depend on your business needs. But choice something between 180 to 300 dpi for a high-quality print that is legible.
- Device compatibility: Since your use will require data input, make sure to see if the label sticker printer is compatible with your PC or Mac systems to avoid hassles.
To make matters simple for you, here is a ready list of the best label sticker printers available in India with features that make them stand out among the competition:
- Casio KL-G2 Label Printer – This label printing machine has a very well-spaced QWERTY keypad to make use of. It has an in-built label cutter that is very efficient and also comes with a half-cut function. But since it is a premium product it costs a bomb.
- Brother QL-800 Label Printer – By using continuous rolls, you can print labels up to one meter in length at one go with this label sticker printing machine. It prints in 2 colours: black for regular texts and red for highlighting key information. It can print high-resolution labels of up to 300×600 dpi. The printer has a convenient drop-in roll for easy paper roll replacements. Though you can connect it to Microsoft and Mac systems, there have been complaints from users about its Mac compatibility.
- DYMO Rhino 6000+ – One of the best label sticker printing machines in India that you can find. It is handheld, cost-effective, sustainable and a heavy-duty tool. It has one-touch hot keys for formatting text with a 5-line print capability. It comes with a symbol library of 250+ pre-programmed industrial symbols, fractions and punctuation marks making it a reliable partner in a warehouse. DYMO also offers different labels like Vinyl, permanent polyester, heat-shrink tube which allows you to label a range of things using just one machine. It is compatible with PC and Mac allowing you to customize labels in many ways. Also, it is pertinent to highlight that this label printer has a thermal printing technology which generates almost no waste.
- Epson TM-T82II (USB+Parallel POS Printer) – It is a thermal transfer label printer. It requires no external ink or toners. Its special feature is that it can be wall-mounted in congested workspace. It comes with a maximum speed of 120 mm every second but labels printed per minute is not as good as other brands.
- TSC TE244 Barcode Printer – A label sticker printer made for low-demand barcodes and graphic printing. The TE244 is an entry-level product that has 2 printing modes: an 8 dots per mm mode for standard printing purposes; and a 12 dots per mm mode that is majorly used to print small labels. It has a maximum resolution of 203 dpi. It works on a dual-motor design.
- JT Xprinter XP470B Barcode Label Printer – It is a high-output 4-inch direct thermal barcode label printer that prints labels between 20 mm and 120 mm. apart from being compatible with Windows, it comes with a barcode label-making software called Bartender.
- DYMO LabelWriter 550 – This sleekly designed powerhouse is a good choice for hospitals, laboratories or even courier companies. It has thermal printing technology which eliminates the need for ink/toner. The easy to use DYMO Connect software allows customization and print sophisticated data in a simple and legible manner. You can even directly print data from Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Google Contacts. It has a speed of printing 62 labels per minute and notifies when the roll is running low thanks to the automatic label recognition feature. You can load the LW labels roll easy to operate the machine uninterrupted. There are a range of models under the LabelWriter series which can also be considered.
- CYSNO 5890K Thermal Receipt Printer – It can print barcodes and price tags and also comes with cash drawer support. The CYSNO 5890K Thermal Receipt Printer accepts ESC/POS printing instructions, it is a go to choice for voucher and bill printing. It can print at a speed of up to 90 mm/sec. Its compact structure saves a lot of space on the table.