Choosing which board of education is best for their child is one of the most crucial but controversial issues for today's parents.
International schools, such as IGCSE schools in Delhi NCR, are getting very popular and offer something different to students. International schools promise a well-rounded global education, but local schools need help to provide it with.
A Unique Way Of Learning
International schools define themselves more as path-finders. They aim to equip students with more radical life skills and knowledge they need to choose their path of excellence.
- International schools mould your child for the future
- International schools provide education as per your child's wish and interest area
- Nurtured to become self-motivated and self-driven
- Advanced pedagogics
- The wide range of extracurricular activities
- Multicultural community
- Extra advantages for higher education abroad
Board And Curriculum
Comparing an international curriculum with other boards might be challenging. They both strive to provide education in the public interest but use different ways. For example, the Indian curriculum offers an in-depth, knowledge-enhancing approach. International schools, however, emphasize problem-solving skills and practical knowledge. In addition, it focuses more on the universal difficulties people encounter.
The most reliable curriculum choices for Indian students are IGCSE, IB, & ICSE-
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE): IGCSE Schools aim to mould students for the International Baccalaureate. IGCSE gives a wide range of courses and combinations, with no restrictions based on the streams for selection to the students. The IGCSE board is the ideal option for folks who want to settle down in another country. In India, you can find some best IGCSE schools in Delhi NCR.
- International Baccalaureate (IB): IB Schools offer to instil critical thinking, analysis and evaluation skills. It also has more balanced programmes that give equal attention to subjects like music, art, business administration, etc., while other boards are more academic-driven. According to the previous academic year, The Shri Ram School is one of the best IB schools located in Delhi, which is well-established and student-centric
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE): Although ICSE is not an international syllabus, its grading system is more rigorous and focuses on understanding and applying the concepts. Also, ICSE is globally recognized. So, if you find the international curriculum isn't suited for your child, you can choose ICSE, which closely resembles IGCSE & IB. Nowadays, ICSE board schools in Delhi and, in general, in India are becoming more popular.
The Bottom Line
While the education system in India remains far from what is presented in western countries, some parents are now choosing to send their children to international schools, which have many advantages over other Indian schools. Especially in 2022, where the application of self-directed learning and the Fourth Industrial Revolution hints to begin and takes us towards a new era of teaching.
There's no definite method to find the perfect school for your child, as it depends on circumstances and situations. But by keeping these critical factors in mind, you can narrow your search and find a good school for your child. Good luck!