Grand View Research’s electric vehicle charging station sector database is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, regulatory data, reimbursement structure, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Access the Global Electric Vehicle Charging Station Industry Data Book, 2023 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Report Highlights
The global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market size is expected to reach USD 121.09 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 25.5% from 2023 to 2030, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc.
• Fast charger segment is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period owing to the ability to rapidly charge electric vehicles in lesser time compared to conventional AC chargers is the primary factor driving the demand for fast DC chargers
• Combined Charging System (CCS) connectors segment is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing connecter segment over the forecast period owing to the adoption by a higher number of automobile manufacturers
• The level 3 charging segment is anticipated to register the fastest growth over the forecast period. Lever 3 charging infrastructure is a type of DC charging infrastructure that charges electric vehicles faster than level 1 and level 2 chargers. As the number of EV users is growing exponentially, the need for fast chargers is increasing day by day to keep up with the demand, thereby fueling growth and innovation in the segment
• Non-connected charging stations dominated the electric vehicle charging infrastructure market in 2022. Non-connected charging stations are easy to deploy and they reduce the overall cost of deployment. As the existing charging infrastructure is not adequate, key market players are looking for quick deployment infrastructures to bridge the gap and keep up with the demand, contributing to the segment’s dominant share
• Commercial segment is anticipated to gain traction owing to the rise in the deployment of fast charging stations across highways, hotels, shopping malls, and public parking facilities
• Stringent vehicle emission standards and a high focus on research and development of electric vehicles are some of the major factors driving the electric vehicle charging infrastructure market in the North America region
• Various companies are observed investing heavily in promoting EV charging infrastructure. For instance, in November 2017, BMW, Daimler, Ford, and Volkswagen Group, together announced an investment plan for the development of 400 charging sites across Europe
• Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest CAGR from 2023 to 2030 due to significant growth in electric vehicle sales in the region and extensive deployment of EV chargers in countries such as China and Japan
Order your copy of Free Sample of “Electric Vehicle Charging Station Industry Data Book – Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure and Micro Mobility Charging Infrastructure Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Micro-mobility Charging Infrastructure Market Report Highlights
The global micro-mobility charging infrastructure market size is expected to reach USD 27.70 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 25.2% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.
• Numerous micro-mobility companies are focusing on implementing dockless systems for e-scooters in parking zones. This is expected to drive the growth of the e-scooters vehicle type segment over the forecast period
• In terms of charger type, the wireless segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Wireless charging stations are made of coil technology and magnetic concrete, which enables excellent alignment tolerance and better vertical wireless power transmission distance
• The demand for solar-powered charging stations has increased substantially among e-scooters and e-bike users. Along with being more eco-friendly, these stations are simpler to integrate with vehicle charging tools. Moreover, buildings with solar panels can charge vehicle batteries through these stations
• Smart cities and smart workplace initiatives across the globe are expected to encourage the uptake of micro-mobility vehicles globally. This is expected to create growth opportunities for the residential segment over the forecast period
• Around 50 million people in the U.S. travel using bicycles regularly. This large base of potential customers is expected to fuel the North American regional market growth
Go through the table of content of Electric Vehicle Charging Station Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
Key players operating in the Electric Vehicle Charging Station Industry are –
• ChargePoint, Inc
• Tesla, Inc
• BP Chargemaster
• ClipperCreek, Inc
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Get Charged, Inc
• Flower Turbines
• Ather Energy
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519