According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global EP Ablation Catheters market was valued at USD 6,738.2 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 13.21 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 8.70%. Electrophysiology (EP) is immensely popular due to its efficacy in terms of controlling and treating arrhythmia. Arrhythmia continues to be one of the significant cardiac disorders, preceded by sudden cardiac death (SCD), accounting for approximately 15-20% of total deaths. EP Ablation Catheters are forcing their way through entrenched preferences for conventional methods to treat cardiac arrhythmia. According to WHO, cardiovascular diseases caused 17.5 million deaths globally in 2012. It became the leading cause of non -communicable disease (NCD) deaths. EP Ablation Catheters are cardiology specialty devices used primarily in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. Thus, the growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is expected to boost EP Ablation Catheters market growth. The rising number of sudden cardiac arrest cases is a big threat to the American population. Rising use of defibrillators has proved helpful to reduce the death rates among patients suffering from cardiac arrest outside hospitals.
Introduction of new technologies such as Cryoablation, laser ablation, and ultrasound ablation and advanced mapping technologies are also likely to boost the demand for the EP Ablation Catheters market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2277
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The cryoablation segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of xx % during the forecast period
- Electrophysiology (EP) technology has been advancing rapidly with new ablation tools to improve atrial fibrillation (AF) treatments, miniaturized diagnostic monitoring systems, and new implantable rhythm management devices that are making procedures much less invasive. Leadless Pacemakers, Wireless CRT, subcutaneous ICDs, new electro mapping systems, ultrasound guidance in Electrophysiology labs
- The radiofrequency and cryoablation are the most widely used Electrophysiology ablation catheters
- Asia-Pacific is a densely-populated region, with India and China being the most populated countries. Emerging economies, such as India and China, provide attractive growth opportunities for electrophysiological device manufacturers. The growth is augmented by the surge in demand for advanced EP Ablation Catheters, an improvement of healthcare reforms, high prevalence of cardiac arrhythmias, and increased focus of key players for developing technologically advanced cost-effective EP Ablation Catheters in this region. However, the unfavorable reimbursement scenario for EP Ablation Catheters, low awareness among physicians and patients about different EP Ablation Catheters, and high cost of these devices are likely to impede the EP Ablation Catheters market growth in these countries. In Japan, the atrial fibrillation rate among geriatric population is 2-3%. With the rise in ageing population, it is estimated that atrial fibrillation will affect about one million people by 2050, thereby driving the EP Ablation Catheters market growth.
- Advances in the electrophysiology (EP) devices landscape has paced up in recent years. One such trend in the EP Ablation Catheters market is the introduction of leadless pacemakers. Leadless pacemakers serve as viable alternatives to the conventional variants, especially in case of patients who have a history of device infections. Traditional pacemakers are emerging as a major area of concern, as they are associated with a substantial risk of morbidity. This is laying a strong foundation for a faster adoption of leadless pacemakers.
- The global EP Ablation Catheters market is highly fragmented with major players like Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Bio sense Webster, Inc. (U.S.), BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG (Germany), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), GE Healthcare among others that collectively constitute a competitive market
Top Players in the Global EP Ablation Catheters Market:
Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Biosense Webster, Inc. (U.S.), BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG (Germany), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands), Medtronic Inc. (U.S.), Microport Scientific Corporation (China), St. Jude Medical, Inc. (U.S.), and Siemens AG (Germany)
The coronavirus pandemic has had a drastic impact on the global healthcare industry, with rising cases of COVID-19 worldwide, substantially growing hospital admission and readmission rates, and rising demand for telehealth and telemedicine services for remote patient monitoring. Furthermore, rising focus on development of rapid COVID-19 diagnostics such as the RT-PCR test kits, increased government funding for vaccine development, stringent regulatory norms and protocols for COVID-19 safety, and increasing sales of COVID-19 safety equipment, such as N-95 masks, face shields, PPE kits, and hand sanitizers, have driven the global pharma & healthcare industry revenue growth over the recent past.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electrophysiology-devices-market
EP Ablation Catheters Market Segmentation:
Product (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- EP Ablation Catheters
- EP Laboratory Devices
- EP Diagnostic Catheters
- Access Devices
Indication (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
- Atrial Flutter
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (WPW)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Right Atrial Tachycardia
- Right Atrial Flutter
- Left Atrial Flutter
- Right Ventricular Tachycardia
- Left Ventricular Tachycardia
Global EP Ablation Catheters Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2277
Read More Reports:
Positron Emission Tomography Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/positron-emission-tomography-market
Cosmetic Dentistry Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cosmetic-dentistry-market
Artificial Ventilators and Anesthesia Masks Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-ventilators-and-anesthesia-masks-market
Cartilage Repair Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cartilage-repair-market
Medical Membranes Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-membranes-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.