How to Change Flight Date on Emirates Airlines
You can make changes to your flight up to one hour before the scheduled departure for a fee of $80 USD if you booked your ticket online directly through Emirates or $100 USD if you booked through a travel agency.
If you’re within the 24 hours period after booking the ticket, you can modify your flight free of charge.
If you want to change your flight date on Emirates Airlines, it's best to act fast. The airline will waive rebooking fees as long as you act within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
If you don't act quickly, you must cancel your flight in order to avoid paying the full cost of the ticket.
Here's what you need to know about changing flight dates with Emirates.
- How to Change Flight Date on Emirates Airlines
- Within 24 hours of booking, make your changes online:
- Go to Manage a booking on the Emirates website.
- Enter your last name and booking reference number or e-ticket number.
- Click View booking and make changes under Change my flight details.
- Choose a new flight date and click Continue.
Within 24 hours of booking, call 800 777 3999 (US). You must speak to an agent in order for the rebooking fee to be waived.
Emirates Airlines Change Flight Date Policy
The Emirates Airlines Change Flight Date Policy is for all the passengers who are traveling with the airline or are planning to travel. Emirates allows you to make modifications to your flight date and make your journey convenient. The policy is devised so that passengers don’t encounter any problems in their journey and always have a pleasant experience with the airline.
The policy also helps passengers save money as they will not have to buy another ticket after changing their flight date. So, read the given information carefully before you make any changes in your flight details.
The change flight date policy of Emirates Airlines helps passengers to get their tickets changed without losing their money or having to pay for the cancellation of the tickets.
Read about the Emirates Airlines Change Flight Date Policy below so that you can know how to make the most of it.
- According to the Emirates Airlines Change Flight Date Policy, passengers are allowed to make changes in their flight dates at any time before departure without having to pay any cancellation charges or other penalties.
- The only condition is that you have to make these changes online on the official website of Emirates Airlines or by calling on the Emirates Reservations Number available on its website.
- If you have made your booking through a travel agent or at an Emirates ticketing office, then you will not be allowed to do this online and would have to contact your travel agent or visit a ticketing office for this purpose.
How do I Change my Return Flight Date on Emirates Airlines?
If you have booked your Emirates flight tickets, and later realize that you need to change your return flight date, then there is no need to be worried as the airline has a provision for making changes to the original itinerary.
For changing the return flight date on Emirates, you can either contact the customer service or use the Emirates Manage Booking option. To know how to change your flight date on Emirates airlines, read on.
If you want to change the date of your return flight on Emirates Airlines, here are some steps to follow.
- Log in to your Emirates account
- Go to Manage a booking and select View or change your flight dates, times, routes and more
- Enter your last name and booking reference
- Select the flight that you want to change
- Click Change flight date
- Select the new date that you want and click Continue
- Review the new flight details and click Confirm changes
How much does it cost to change the date on an Emirates Airlines flight?
How much it costs to change the date on Emirates airlines flight depends on where you are flying to and from. If you want to change the date on your Emirates flight, you can either contact the airline directly, or you can use a website such as Skyscanner. The price will also depend on your fare type; if you are flying economy, for example, it will be significantly cheaper than if you are flying first class.
The cost of changing your booking depends on what kind of ticket you have purchased. If you have purchased a flexible ticket, then it will be much easier for you to change your booking without incurring any extra costs. However, if you bought a non-refundable ticket,
The fee depends on the type of ticket you have and where you are traveling. For example, if you booked an Economy Saver fare on a flight from Dubai to Frankfurt, there is no charge to change your flight date. But if you booked a refundable Business Class ticket and changed it less than 72 hours before departure, the change fee would be about $450.
It's worth noting that for all Emirates fares, the cost of changing your date also depends on the difference in fare between your original and new flights. So if you booked an Economy Saver ticket and changed it to a Business Class seat with more expensive fare, that additional cost may be more than the change fee itself.
Emirates Airlines Flight Reschedule Policy
Emirates Reschedule Policy allow passengers to make changes in their flight bookings. If a passenger has booked the flight ticket for the Emirates Airlines and he needs to cancel or reschedule it, then the passenger can do so by following the Emirates Airlines Flight Reschedule Policy.
- The Emirates Airline ticket can be rescheduled before 24 hours of departure.
- If you are an Emirates Skywards member then you can easily change your flight dates and time by redeeming miles. For this, you need to log in to your account, select your booking flight and then click on my account tab.
- When you reschedule the flight ticket then you must have to pay the fee for changing the date and time of the flight. This amount is non-refundable but it can be used for future use only as a credit balance.
- No matter whether you redeem miles or make any changes in the ticket, always check whether there is a change fee applicable or not. If yes, then pay it first before making changes.
- If your ticket is non-refundable then also you can use it as a credit balance with Emirates Airlines.
- The Emirates Airlines Flight Reschedule Policy is applicable only when you have booked a ticket online through an official website of Emirates Airlines.
- The airline offers different options for making changes in your flight tickets such as changing the date of travel, changing the destination city, changing your seat number etc.
- If you want to make any changes in your flight ticket then you must contact customer care representative as soon as possible because once you have booked
What is the Procedure for Rescheduling my Emirates Airlines Flight?
Rescheduling a flight is a common practice. Sometimes, it is unavoidable and has to be done.
Emirates Airlines has a process in place to reschedule your flights smoothly and with ease.
Here is the procedure for rescheduling your Emirates Airlines Flight:
- Go to the official website of Emirates Airlines and log into your account.
- Click on Manage a Booking option which is present on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now click on Change Flights option which you can find in the Flight Details section of the webpage.
- Select the flight that you wish to change from the drop-down list given.
- Enter your Travel Document details like passport number and date of birth to verify yourself as the customer.
- Now select the new dates and flight options for your rescheduled flight and click on Continue option to proceed further with your booking.
How much does it cost to reschedule Emirates Flight?
If you have a confirmed ticket for an Emirates flight and you decide to change your travel date, you can call the airline's call center or visit the nearest ticket office to reschedule it. However, there is a change fee associated with the change of the date of travel. This fee varies depending on whether the changes are made before or after the departure of the flight, and if they are made online or offline.
Rescheduling fees also vary based on your route, class of service, and membership in the Emirates Skywards frequent flyer program.
Emirates reschedule fee before departure
If you want to make changes to your flight bookings before your scheduled departure date, you can do this via Emirates website or app by selecting “Manage Your Booking” option. You will be able to reschedule your Emirates flight with ease through this process, but there is a change fee that is $ 40 per passenger per segment for each ticket changed.
Emirates reschedule fee after departure
If you have already missed your original flight, there is still a chance that you can get on the next available flight. To do this, you should contact the nearest ticketing office or call center for assistance. There is no change fee associated with changing your tickets after missing your original flight if there is space available