Epson Printer Error Code 0X69 | Epson Printer Customer Support
Printers are an asset that makes our lives easy, but printers can happen to encounter some issues. While some errors require assistance from technicians, a major bulk of error codes can be resolved by following some steps. It is a well-established fact that Epson printers are considered among the best printers across the globe. One of the error codes prevalent in the Epson Printer is Error Code 0x69. This article provides a comprehensive method to resolve the Epson Error Code 0x69.
Reasons Why This Error Code Might Occur
The most common reason why this error code might sprout is due to the misconfiguration of the Epson printer system file on the Windows OS. Some other reasons why this error might occur are:
- Loss of printer files.
- The discrepancy in the access to a printer.
- Denial of Epson printer registration
- Unable to find the access path “%PROGFILES64%WIDCOMMBluetooth SoftwareEpson WF3640”
Methods to Fix The Error Code 0x69 in Epson Printers:-
Method 1: The error could also allude to some issue in the printer engine or ink system. To fix this issue, do as follows:
- Switch on the printer, and during its initialization process turn it off
- After waiting for a span of 15 minutes, switch it on.
- Check whether the error code has disappeared. If the issue hasn't been resolved try utilizing method 2
Windows 7 or higher is compatible with Epson Printers. If you happen to possess an OS lower than Windows 7, try updating it
- Turn on your PC..
- Press the Start button and in the search box type “Windows Update” followed by pressing the enter key
- Click on the Windows Update option in order to start the process.
- Thereafter, choose the start option; navigate to All Programs, and then Accessories.
- Accessories > System tools > System restore option
- A dialogue box shall emerge, wherein you have to choose the ‘Restore my computer for an earlier time’, followed by tapping on next
- Choose the latest system restore section for finalizing the process.
- Click on the ‘Next about the confirmation window’ to finish.
- Restart the PC and print a sample document. Check whether the error code has been mitigated. .
The above-mentioned methods can help solve the error code 0x69. If the issue persists, feel free to contact theEpson error code 0x69 team at (855)-626-0142.