Grand View Research’s eyewear sector data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Access the Global Eyewear Industry Data Book, 2023 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Smart Glasses Market Report Highlights
The global smart glasses market size is anticipated to reach USD 8,187.1 million by 2030 according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The is anticipated to register a CAGR of 27.1% from 2023 to 2030.
• The audio smart glasses type has been the largest segment as it produces crystal clear sound without any hinderances from outside, allowing it to achieve a market share of over 28% from 2023 to 2030
• Based on glass tinting technology, the Electrochromic (EC) segment accounted for highest CAGR during forecast period. This can be attributed to the ability to control the tint level depending upon the environment
• The android segment accounted for the largest market share of over 48% in the smart glasses market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the easy-to-use interface of android operating system
• Based on connectivity, the bluetooth segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 50% of the overall market in 2022 owing to its easy to use connectivity of smart glasses with smartphones, tablets, among others
• The healthcare smart glasses segment is expected to register fastest CAGR growth of over 29% over the forecast period. This can be attributed to its features that enable the user to maintain eye contact with the patient while maintaining full situational awareness
• North America accounted for the largest market share of near 35% in 2030, this is due to the investment and technological advancement from the key manufacturers in the region
Order your copy of Free Sample of “Eyewear Industry Data Book – Traditional Eyewear, Contact Lenses and Smart Glasses Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Contact Lenses Market Report Highlights
The global contact lenses market size is expected to reach USD 21.6 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2022 to 2030. Innovative materials for manufacturing contact lenses and the increasing adoption of contact lenses are prominent factors boosting the market's growth. The rising tendency of youngsters to enhance their aesthetic appearance and the growing aging population is expected to drive the demand for contact lenses over the forecast period.
• Soft lenses/Silicone Hydrogel lenses have the highest acceptance rate, owing to their flexibility, comfort, and oxygen permeability to the eyes. The soft lenses are expected to be the highest growing segment by revenue over the forecast period
• The toric design segment is expected to portray a CAGR of 6.7% over the projected period
• In South America, the market is expected to have significant growth over the forecast period, owing to the large-scale penetration of contact lenses
Go through the table of content of Eyewear Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
Key players operating in the Eyewear Industry are –
• Google LLC
• Amzon Inc.
• Microsoft Corportaion
• Sony Corportaion
• Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
• Carl Aeiss AG
• Hoya Corportaion
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519