Facebook has around 2 billion users making it one of the most famous social media platforms across the globe. But if due to some reason your Facebook account has been disabled then do not worry. In this blog, we will tell you how you can reactivate your Disabled Facebook Account.
Reactivating Disabled Account Done by you
If somehow your Facebook account has been disabled by you, we are giving you the correct procedure through which you can reactivate it.
1. Open the official page of Facebook.
2. Enter the login details of your account.
3. Then the last step is to click on ‘login’.
4. This will reactivate your account. You should see the latest privacy policies of Facebook.
Reactivating Facebook Account Disabled by Facebook
If due to any of the reasons stated above Facebook has disabled your account then you can submit a Facebook Account Disabled Appeal. If you are receiving a disabling message while logging in then you can be sure that Facebook has disabled the account on their terms.
Get your account back by this procedure:
- Open the disabled appeal form from the official page of Facebook at facebook.com.
- Now enter the following details correctly in the form:
- The email address synced to the account:
- An alternate email address:
- Full name:
- Date of Birth:
- Any Government issued ID like Aadhar Card, Driver’s license, or PAN Card.
3. Confirm all the information by hitting on the ‘Send’ button.
If the appeal form submitted by you is not getting any response then, you can try submitting another form. Be sure to enter the correct information and give the correct email address.
Use the given methods to get your disabled account back and make use of all the different features given by Facebook. Remember that Facebook will never disable your account for the wrong reasons.