Disclaimer: This is a user generated content submitted by a member of the WriteUpCafe Community. The views and writings here reflect that of the author and not of WriteUpCafe. If you have any complaints regarding this post kindly report it to us.

Most people who do not suffer from ED refer to it as erectile dysfunction. Men who suffer from ED should use Fildena 50. This medicine contains an ingredient called sildenafil, which increases blood flow to the penis and relaxes the muscles. This medicine is only recommended for men 18 years of age or older. You can use this medicine 1 hour before sexual intercourse and enjoy a strong erection. This medicine helps to improve your sex life. This medicine should be taken once a day as advised by the doctor.



Welcome to WriteUpCafe Community

Join our community to engage with fellow bloggers and increase the visibility of your blog.
Join WriteUpCafe