Stainless Steel Flanges:
Stainless Steel Flanges are made from a variety of stainless steel materials. Stainless steel is available in a number of grades, each with its own structure and mechanical properties. Stainless steel comes in a variety of grades, based on the material composition and mechanical qualities. Inco Special Alloys, is a leading Flange Manufacturer in India.
Flange Manufacturer in India
Inco Special Alloys, is a leading Flange Manufacturer in India. The Stainless Steel Flanges are made of super austenitic stainless steel with low thermal conductivity and high corrosion resistance. Stainless Steel Pipe Flange is used to close a pipeline. For quick repair and removal, the blind flange can be permanently fixed with welding or temporarily fixed with bolting. These flanges are available in a variety of sizes, with nominal bore sizes varying from 12 inches to 48 inches. There are many different types of Flange Slip On Flanges, Threaded Flanges, Lap Joint Flanges, Ring Type Joint Flanges and many more.
Inco Special Alloys is one of most well-known Flange Manufacturer in India, for their durability and quality. To meet the needs of our customers, We have various ranges of Stainless Steel Flanges in a variety of shapes, sizes, and standards. As a result, Inco Special Alloys is one of India's best flange manufacturers.Our flanges are well-known and recognised all over the world. Inco Special Alloys is regarded as one of leading Flange Manufacturers in India. Our high-quality flanges are in high demand in Asia.
Stainless Steel Flanges: Benefits and Applications
Flanges are used to connect pipes with each other, to valves, to fittings, and to specialty items such as strainers and pressure vessels. A cover plate can be connected to create a “blind flange”. Flanges are joined by bolting, and sealing is often completed with the use of gaskets or other methods.
- ASTM A182 SS Pipe Flange uses in Paper Mills
- SA182 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange uses in Expansion joints
- ASME SA182 SS Slip On Flange uses in Bellows
- ANSI B16.5 Stainless Steel Blind Pipe Flange uses in Chemical Industries
- ASME SA182 SS Forged Flange uses in Heating Element Tubing
- JIS B2220 SS Long WNRF Flanges uses in Heat Exchangers
- DIN SS Pipe Flange uses in High-Temperature Mineral Processing
- JIS SS Socket Weld Flange uses in Spiral Welded tube for burner pipes and flue pipes
For More Details:
Product Page: Flange Manufacturer in India