The global flight simulator market size is expected to reach USD 5.75 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.99% during the period. The market is expected to gain momentum from the increasing adoption of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) by the airlines to train their cabin crew and flight deck crew. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recent study, titled, “Flight Simulator Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Full Flight Simulator, Flight Training Devices, Fixed Based Simulator, and Full Mission Simulator), By Platform (Fixed Wing Simulator, Rotary Wing Simulator, and UAV Simulator), By Application (Commercial and Military & Defense), and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The study further states that the market size was USD 3.55 billion in 2020.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is employed for Flight Simulator? What Developments Are happening therein Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the worldwide Key Players during this Flight Simulator Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was the Global Market Status of Flight Simulator Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost, and PROFIT of Flight Simulator Market?
- What Is the Current Market Status of the Flight Simulator Industry? What’s Market Competition during this Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s the marketing research of Flight Simulator Market by Taking Applications and kinds in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of worldwide Flight Simulator Industry Considering Capacity, Production, and Production Value? what is going to Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? what is going to Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Flight Simulator Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Flight Simulator Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are the Market Dynamics of Flight Simulator Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Flight Simulator Industry?
Key Industry developments:
- September 2019: Alpha Aviation Group (AAG) announced the opening of its Simulator Training Center Expansion Project. It is worth USD 11 million and is a part of the AAG academy situated in the Philippines. It would include four additional simulator bays.
- February 2021: CAE Inc. announced the acquisition of L3Harris Technologies, Inc’s military training business worth USD 1.05 billion
BROWSE DETAILED SUMMARY OF RESEARCH REPORT:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
U.S.:+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245